the little things in life that piss you off....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ronnie_Malenko, Sep 23, 2013.

1. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Oh it does. Big time mentally ill.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect, but I'll never blow smoke up my own arse with shit like "I'm gonna smash it this year" like some of these cnuts. Couples are the worst... constantly schmoozing and verbally felating each other - ffs. I'm glad my mrs has nothing to do with it all, she's a normal person.

2. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

I think a lot of it boils down to attention seeking tbh mate.

Bodybuilding makes you stand out, you get attention and in a way, there's a touch of that in all of us who train isn't there. Like everything though, there's varying degrees and the types you're on about are the worst of it.... Constantly seeking external validation talking about their "EPIC SESH" or "CLEAN REFEED" for likes...

Facebook etc just gives them an outlet where all the faggots, nut huggers and white knights can ride their dicks/clits and blow smoke up their arses.

Eventually they start to believe it.

3. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Oh hugely attention seeking. The thing is though, a lot of it is completely un-earned. You see a guy like Phil Heath walking down the road you're like "fuuuck", some of these "physique" or "bikini" pricks - they're just normal people with an inflated ego, yet they're the worst fuckin ones!

One thing I constantly remind myself: I might be the best in my gym, I might even be the best in my region - but there's someone somewhere who's better and will laugh at me if I acted a cnut.

Majority of pros have their feet planted on the ground more than these fags.

And the arse kissing to the UKBFF... fucking hell. Why does anyone kiss the arse of an organisation who tries to limit what you can do, who treats their members like shit, charges to be a part of and dictates what you can and can't do? And if you speak out against them - you're fucked and disloyal!

Rentaghost likes this.
  4. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

This is laughable on FB also, I was a culprit for a few pictures when my physique resembled something of shit, but never #strict #champ #gettingitdone #natty #fitfam..........

Want coaching inbox me, then all quote science studies when they can barely fucking read the cnuts lol

mattyb009 likes this.
  5. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

What is natural these days anyways

6. Rentaghost

I've barely mentioned the gym on my Facebook, I'll only talk about it with mates who train, saying that my physique is mediocre as fuck so why would I want to stick my head over the parapet anyway... You just open yourself for abuse.

wrapper likes this.
  7. Rentaghost

Best part is, half the science they're spouting off they don't understand and it isn't even relevant.

There's a guy called ojay on TM who was forever doing it and that prodiver cnut I tied in knots.

If I can outdo you on a discussion about nutrition then you must know absolutely fuck all, that's fact.

8. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

He's runs a coaching company too pahahahahah!

Blind leading the fucking blind...

Rentaghost likes this.
  9. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

Ojay inboxed me saying that he could make my guts better, get some nice gains, would be an hpnour to do my diet lol

I was like No thanks, made mistake thinking I could follow something before lol

like WTF lol

seems a nice guy, but dont understand why he would inbox me about stuff like that lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  10. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

You mean you wouldn't want to look as good as this hunk of man: http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/ollie-matthews

FLOLZ

11. Rentaghost

Gotta be a natural?

12. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

He's not :-|

13. Rentaghost

/monthly_03_2014/post-2854-0-05757700-1396002725_thumb.jpg

Attached Files:

GymRatGresham and Guerilla9 like this.
  14. hilly

hilly BANNED

Ojay is a prime example of some one who can talk the talk as he parrots others yet has no idea on walking the walk

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rentaghost likes this.
  15. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Lol

You feeling any better today hammy?

X