1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts Re Changing Course.

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Kratos, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Chaps ( and Holly)
    Been battering tren for nearly 2 years now. Just went to reorder and my go to is out of stock. This may be a blessing in disguise.
    My normal course is 1.2g test (t400) 600Mg tren e and 200 Mg mast.

Considering doing test deca and masteron. But upping the mast for ai and to combat sides of deca.

Anyone ran this combo and thoughts.

If it helps I'm 6 foot and hover around 17 stone
    Cheers

2. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

Funny you post this I'm also looking at deca/test/mast.

It gets good reports if you google it, I can't speak from experience though.

I'm thinking 800test/400 decs/500 mast.

In fact that is what I'm going to you've convinced me lol

Ronnie_Malenko and Kratos like this.
  3. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Haha you have convinced me too then. Tempted to add a Dbol kicker but just worried that might be a tits in a month recipe.....

4. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

Yer...quite possibly and might also hide any good work the mast is doing?

If your on test already I'd not worry to much tbh.

For myself, I'll already be on that dose of test so I'll just add the deca and mast then see how it goes.

Kratos likes this.
  5. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

You start this @Roy@/_ ? I've just started . 1.2 g test (t400) 600 deca 600 mast. Will be interesting to see how it pans out

6. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

No mate, decided to see if I can eek out a bit more with just test....as I always end up doing ha ha.

How you finding it?

To early to tell perhaps.

7. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Sorry mate I didn't get a notification for this. Strength up a smidgen... prob a bit too early to tell but will come back in a few weeks and update

Roy@/_ likes this.