1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

to cough or not to cough

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Oaken, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Oaken

Oaken Guest

I've used various types of tren over the years, I mean various UGL's both Ace and E

Ive had a few bad cough bouts but for the most just slight tickle at the back of my throat. But seems Im quite susceptible to SOME sort of reaction, I can usually feel ive just pinned tren, especially after pinning quads or delts.

I started a new tren cycle about 5 weeks ago and used 3 ugls

the second UGL was the one Ive pinned most and is a UGL I normally trust well. Of the 3 tren e's, this one has the lightest colour, the other 2 are deeper Gold.

I have not faired well on this tren, it has made me feel VERY ill,, but I bought a large qty so I tried to persevere because sometimes a med doesnt sit well with me for a week or two but then I seem to adjust to it. But this tren has just made me feel worse and worse and tbh I have no idea why I continued.

I talked to my source and he insists no other issues apart from me. When I pin this tren I feel NOTHING in my throat.

The first product I used was Fuerza and I felt a cough starting every time. Now I got some Pharmachem Tren and again every pin makes me feel I just pinned tren.

Do you think the colour of the product, and/or the affinity it has to "tickle your throat" is an indication of the Quality ? tbh I want to talk about this to someone cause its really pissing me off

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  3. Oaken

Oaken Guest

remember that tar coloured WC Tren E a few years back, that was dynamite

Scrappy likes this.
  4. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

I get intermittently, pretty sure it's got fuck all to do with the quality.

I also get it off eq

5. Oaken

Oaken Guest

yeah I get it ocassionaly from other meds

but

I pin Fuerza, I get the throat

I pin Loads of lab #2 get nothing, its paler it makes me feel unwell

I pin Pharmachem I get the throat

I see a pattern

6. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

I pin GSL, sometimes get it. Sometimes don't.

Could be the carrier, could be the jab... Doubt it's the quality or we'd all get it every time across the board with the same oil

7. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

You nicked a vein

Pin your arse and see

8. Derran

Derran Senior Member

I've used both tren e and a but only got the tickle in my throat after pining a . And I don't think it's a nicking a vain cos I get it every time I pin ??

9. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

I have never had the cough specifically from tren. I have had it occasionally with other things, assumed id nicked a vein or something as scrappy says.....

10. Oaken

Oaken Guest

The following blown cough us more seldom, but in most cases, and here, product one and three, I FEEL I've pinned tren, can feel something in my throat. Sometimes it takes a fill minute till I feel it, the cough comes quicker if it's gonna happen

11. wrapper

wrapper BANNED

12. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

You got veins In your butt

How else can the oil or tren get up to fuck with your lungs so quickly. We alll know intramuscular jabs ain't that quick to disperse

morphine takes a while to take effect intra muscular

13. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Generally nothing but occassionally I get it quite bad. Think its pot luck

14. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Darker doesn't always mean stronger. How many times have I said this. Bake your tren in the oven and it WILL go darker! Wrapper try it!

15. wrapper

wrapper BANNED