1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

tren e.. anyone actually use it anymore?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by AlriteGeezer, Mar 28, 2014.

1. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

You don't need to tell me twice ;)

Homercles likes this.
  2. Luccabertone

Luccabertone Elite Member

Ran Tren-e up2 800mg p/w a year or so ago with low test, it ripped the shit out me, looked like a road map when I could keep the diet in place, I'm bi-polar though and the mental sides eventually made me have to stop. I only run tren-e normally.

3. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

I ran 200mg tren e after about a year off. Certainly felt it.

4. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

i did prefer ace but when wanting to bang in a big amount enan really is your only choice. 

5. Homercles

Homercles Moderator Staff Member

Used both in the past but prefer the longer ester due to practicality.

6. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Tganks for the input.. decided im gonna run a nice big cycle... 600mg test with 800 tren e.. couple of dbols for good measure