• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Ugl Shelf Life

MikeDiego

Elite Member
just wondering on shelf life of UGL vials

Got some stuff in my stash that's around anything from 1-2yrs old, mainly test and tren, test looks ok, tren am has some cloudy settlement in the bottom of one or 2 but dissolves when shaken and/or warmed up a bit, these good to go?
All are unused bar 1 vial of test, which I'm hoping is good to go also as its a 50ml vial with about 40ml left in it!?

Cheers
M

Haha!
Shoulder fine mate it seems, I have broken my arm though, been in plaster hopefully having it off next week and not renewed, so rehab can start!
You good Dave man?

On topic, Iv used a vial that was already used from 2years back and it was fine... I'd use it personally

Back