1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Underdosed Gear

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by stewedw, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

Could try the following if you want to push the pump a bit more:

30g Salty popcorn with extra salt - 30 mins pre-wo
    &
    Drink Musclefuel Anabolic with extra cinnamon - intra-wo

stewedw likes this.
  2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

The problem I have is that obviously over time you tend to need slightly higher doses and I don't want to go THAT high as ultimately this is just a vanity thing. But even still as the doses slowly edge up the one side I get that does me in is I get a horrendously bad stomache -horrible acid reflux and bad sh!ts, not ill but my guts churn 24/7 and the acid is nasty just burping and burning all the time. Which then makes eating what I need to untenable cos it's too uncomfortable as a result I then don't really get the results I should or would hope for.

That said, training is always very good while on, consistant strength increases and other than the guts I do feel 'good' in myself.

Hoping more tren and GH will help overcome things on that front no tho, why not LOL

Arterial Dan likes this.
  3. stewedw

stewedw Senior Member

@Arterial Dan

I spent ten years gear free powerlifting, doing all excercise correct, full range of motion, heavy reps etc and even now ten years on I struggle to get away and try new things to stimulate muscle growth. I edge in the side of caution with gear as if it'll kill me by taking two oxys or going another few hundred mg of weekly stack..... Very odd I know. But at 35 and time on my hands to eat and train I'm spending the next few months doing as much as I can to see how I can change. Plus I love popcorn lol.

Arterial Dan likes this.
  4. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

@dirtyvest get some lansoprazole from your docs (or buy the really expensive nexuim control) really helped with my reflux, gaviscon and renee did nothing for me.

5. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Tube of fruit pastels and popcorn before helps with a good pump

25mg dbol too obvs

6. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

ATM I have found bicarb of soda really helps, and it works fast too. Don't need much either but a small 'end of a teaspoon' scoop when I anticipate it will start to kick in and I'm sorted for a good 4-5 hours I reckon

That nexium is £££, the Mrs likes that but for that price we normally go for own brand stuff.... I'll try and remember lansoprazole

7. Kratos

Kratos Elite Member

Dv I'm on lanzoporazol 30mg a day. Works a treat mate

8. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Is this all gear related for you guys too.... about 2-3 weeks after starting long esters I get the sh!ts (no sickness and appetite is fine), then for the remainder of my cycle I can sh!t thru the eye of a needle and from about 3pm every day til bed time I get nasty reflux and gut bloating. It eases at weekends when I don't consume quite so much (or train coincidently)

Have you tried bicarb too, I was surprised at how much it has helped?

9. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

I had an underlying issue but gear makes it sooo much worse. Worst gear for my guts are oxys and tren. I think I tried bicarb ages ago and it helped a little.

10. stewedw

stewedw Senior Member

Well, that's me ten days in and feel like death. Sat and sun workouts were great, mom Tues off and today I did oxy with my pre workout shake etc. Some gummy sweets and went to lift. Struggle with chest in the pressing department which is always a strong area for me. Then back was OK but cramped and felt like J was gonna tear something. I'd had two pints of water beforehand and drank and litre during rhe workout but felt like I was gonna goto sleep. I won't go into toilet details but as me turned above it appears to smell very very and is more loose than solid. Appetite appears fine, stomach looks and feels distended and bloated.

Andrews salts ny good? I'll try a digestive enzymes mix this week for a bit to see if it helps.

11. Arterial Dan

What did you do differently mate?

Cut the oxys back to 2 days for the moment (Arms/Legs). See if that helps. Some people just don't take well to orals. I've barely drank much alcohol throughout my life, so I seem to get away with murder.

12. stewedw

stewedw Senior Member

Hi mate, nothing different as far as food, water etc was concerned. I just noticed Sunday afternoon a slight spot /boil on my head and took an aromasin and continued that Mon Tues Wed. I continued the oxys on training days. It could be a bug to be honest bit I thought I'd check. I feel slightly better this morning, I haven't trained yet, haven't had oxys and do feel like I'm about to shit myself lol. Maybe the oxys just don't agree with me. I'll perhaps switch to npp as per your other post too

13. Arterial Dan

Sounds like a bug mate.

Back off the oxys for a bit and see if that helps.

Once you're over the bug, you can bring the oxys back in - you'll know then if they're the cause or not. Some people just don't take well to orals.

14. stewedw

stewedw Senior Member

Forgot to post back, I felt fine this morning, happy when I woke, decent day. Got to the gym, pissing of sweat.... The burd looked green too. Strength was fine, endurance...... Not. So will give a few more days to see if it's a bug, oxys or the deca. Worse case I let this clear my system and go down the npp route, or test tren mast route as that always works for me, apart from the head fucks and paranoid dreams lol. Cheers mate

Arterial Dan likes this.
  15. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

i think coming completely off after comps helps me with this.
    i just drop everything after competition day and let the esters fizzle out and die for about 6-8 weeks. depending on when next meet is i'll be off for 3 months or so at least. then slowly add a little test for 6 weeks or so, then up that and a little deca and ramp it up towards the big day again. can definitely feel it all kicking again that way.
    whatever you train for, being off completely helps.

stewedw and Arterial Dan like this.