Victim of the week - Homercles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm....I'm terrible with coming up with questions for people, but here goes...

1) Favourite Holiday Destination you've been to?

2) If you could start training all over again, what would you do differently? (e.g: what were some of your biggest mistakes early on)

3) Favourite breakfast cereal?

4) Favourite food/dish?

1) Favourite Holiday Destination you've been to?

Love the Ionian Islands, Ithaki is a wonderfully chilled. Tropical places are nice but bloody expensive to get to!

2) If you could start training all over again, what would you do differently? (e.g: what were some of your biggest mistakes early on)

Start training for a balanced physique from the start rather than have to correct imbalances years down the track - i.e. now!

3) Favourite breakfast cereal?

Muesli. Yum.

4) Favourite food/dish?

So many to choose from!

Would say a good veggie burger with all the trimmings is hard to beat, chips too obviously!

Thanks to Homercles for being this week's victim.

The thread will stay over a few days to answer any remaining questions :)

Have you always been a vegan? Why the choice to not eat a good old sausage?
Haven't always been vegan, only the last 10 years, it's a way of life though and it's part of who I am now. I chose to eliminate animal products from my life because of various reasons, predominantly ethical ones, but there are also the environmental and health aspects. 

I like the fact that I have only received positive commentary on the board about my lifestyle, no judgement. I feel the same way, people make the choices which feel right for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back