What Are Commonly Used Poms?

Discussion in 'Other POMs' started by Arterial Dan, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Big_Luke

Big_Luke Elite Member

Yeah I do mate I mentioned it in the other thread

2. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

A few will but my thinking behind the section was to open peoples eyes to the abuse of these meds both in bodybuilding and outside as a few have absolutely no idea how much they are hammered for want of a better word. I wanted this section to be a place where it could be discussed openly without criticism or labeling and the idea seemed to go down well within the team, so here we are. I may post a video at some point which shows me necking 30 odd pills in one which Drs would say would almost certainly kill you, it obviously didn't! Im not saying thats a free ticket to ride but even the medical community have no idea of what is going into peoples bodies. When I told a psychologist many years ago after I was suffering from PTSD that I was chomping a box of Valium a day he clearly didn't believe it at first but as our sessions developed he realised I was telling the truth and was still stunned but at least didnt think I was a bullshitter looking for a sicknote. Im self employed anyway so it would have been no good to me!

3. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Codeine or valium for me.

Much prefer codeine as it's almost like an anti depressant but tolerance becomes an issue so I take breaks and alternate with valium.

4. spearman

spearman Elite Member

What kind of dose of codeine you talking rents?

5. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Anyone had the codeine syrup. Sounds interesting!

6. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

You guys see an association here ?

Bodybuilders especially on here have ocd and addictive personality.

Can't stop abusing weights
    peds
    Poms
    Recceys
    Booze

Could go on to say all the above is self harming too

7. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Used xanax through a patch when me and the ex split as I was struggling to sleep.

Only used a couple of pots over a year but can see how appealing they would be to have every night etc.

How much different are they to Valium? Codeine?

8. Irish Beast

Irish Beast Moderator

Faster acting version of valium in simplistic terms. Its not the same mg to mg though! 2mg of xanax is like 20mg IME.

Dont buy UG xanax as a word of warning cos most of it is shite. I got burned last year on it

9. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

I don't think I would buy anything other than pharma if I was to again in honesty.

Not one for 'reccies' so never really experienced with that kinda stuff.

When you used Nubain and the likes - was that for giggles or for a medical use mate?

10. Rentaghost

100% down to mental health issues Bro.

All of it.

mick_the_brick likes this.
  11. Rentaghost

Depends on your enzymatic response mate.

30-60mg a dose is fine for me. A couple of times a day tops.

Some don't have a favourable response so need to take more or just plain don't get much from it.

I don't take this stuff every day anymore. Had too many issues with withdrawals so I'll switch meds regular and take breaks.

12. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Yeah similar dose as what I would use although I don't or didn't find as "useful" for every day life as tramadol.

13. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Never used any of them apart from codeine in combo with a strong anti inflammatory which i cant remember the name of which i was prescribed for different injuries. Worked awesome in combo to relieve the pain compared to paracetamol/ibuprofen but never thought i got a nice feeling off it. Got a bit drowsy and got a dry mouth and that was it! Whats the big fuss about? Lol

14. thoon

thoon Elite Member

I find Xanax slow me down so i cant be bothered to do anything very much like a smoke

But Vals i find just calm me down slightly so i can still operate without being on edge

15. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Tried codeine again over the last couple of days, between 45 & 90mg. Just made me sleepy.