What Are Your Gym Doing?

The Love Machine

A steroid pumping, food raping machine
You having to book appointments for the gym?

Just checked on the website for mine and I have to reserve a time (believe it's an hour time slot) to go

Shame as it used to be a 24hr fob job but now (understandably) only during staffed hours.

Think mine is the same but I hope to only be time restricted if all slots are booked... that's hoe we are running it at my gym at work at keast i have 2 to use

WTF??

Luckily the shithole I train in everyone has a key so its a 'private' gym.
No need for this bollocks

Almost tempted to rejoin one of those budget type affairs as they have loads of floor space

My gyms quite small, it's going to be awful

Think mine is buisness as usual but obviously with “social distance”

ditto

non of this booking in crap.

they have put an App available to d/load that tells you how many people are in the gym so you can decide whether to go or not.

ours is a family run place, not a mainstream gym, so we'll being using common sense over strict BS guidelines.

Last edited:
The smaller gyms still have to adhere to the 3spmtr per person so don't be surprised if you cannot train at certain times.

We aren't strictly bookable at my work, but it does mean people are taking a chance if they just rock up.

Yeah, I'm just having a good moan. Totally understand why they're having to

Normally takes me a few hours to stop procrastinating. Now I'm going to have to time it precisely and get arsed far sooner lol

Big budget gym at a £10 doesn't have the appt thing and is on a rolling contract so might just do both for a bit.

Like the fact my one is normally 24hrs and can use any round the country when I travel with work

I very nearly convinced myself to rejoin one but they were doing 1 hour slots too and tbh I know id have to mentally challenge myself to go so im sitting out as i couldn't even trust myself to do that.

Mine has stated to keep session to 45mins during busy periods so I will have to avoid peak times where poss but that should be fine

Mine's just emailed, they're using a book in advance system with limited spaces, they've also added if you're not happy with this (although they only state for health reasons) if you'd like the DD to stay frozen, they will do, for how long though is another question.

No words of Scottish gyms opening just yet. I don’t believe we are doing appointments we just have a capacity and a tracker we can use to see how busy gym is.

looking like mid aug for us

I can't book in so have to email them every time I want to book a slot, also means I can't see when is free.

Going to get tiresome quickly.

Hopefully due to the mess up they'll let me just book 3 sessions a week at the same time each week

Back