1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What You Running?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by mick_the_brick, May 21, 2020.

1. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Ultimately it's not that big of an issue but did see a supplement owners insta recently who showed a company who had sent his....

With a smallasmall label attached to a multipack box of pins. Could probably do without that

Big ian likes this.
  2. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Exchangesupplies has an option for plain packaging when you order mate. Used them a couple of times and no issues with that.

The Love Machine likes this.
  3. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Anything to suggest a subcutaneous injection causes more hair loss than an intramuscular one ?

Lost a shit load of hair since doing it this way, more than all my past cycles put together and at 5 times the weekly dose (even the one with Tren in) ?
    Cheers.

4. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Never heard of that until right now mate no. Nothing else could be causing it is there? Not stressed or owt?

Dirty Harry likes this.
  5. Dirty Harry

Nothing's really changed Ian tbh, if anything diet is much better, stress levels the same lol, sleep's a bit better, nothing negative that I've noticed anyway.
    Just seemed really odd and too much of a coincidence, maybe it's an age thing and getting nearer to my time to "let it go" ?

Big ian likes this.
  6. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

I think im gunna run

400/500 test
    700/800 primo

what we think on that lads

7. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Weird H, in theory it should be lower conversion to dht with subq I would think due to the slower release of the hormone you get lower estrogen conversion so I would have thought dht would be likewise but could be totally wrong.

You tried nizoral shampoo out of interest?

8. Dirty Harry

Tried most things Ian, only thing I've done having thought about it is change supplier of my Finasteride, that's got me wondering now, Fina's always covered me in the past ?

9. spearman

spearman Elite Member

I recon 3 weeks then you’ll get sick of pinning 10ml a week lol but nice cycle. Would only run 250 test with it

10. Ronnie_Malenko

Only 2 5ml jabs innit, not too bad i dont think

But yer i think al drop the test down, abit of tren would be nice wouldnt it but that has its own negatives haha

mick_the_brick likes this.
  11. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Bunk fina?

Big ian likes this.
  12. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Personally would stick to 200mg test to let the primo shine through.
    Sounds a likely candidate doesn’t it mate!

13. Dirty Harry

only thing I can see which has changed Mick, used the same site for decades and it’s always been great on any cycles (barring when I did a bit of Tren) changed to a new website a couple of months ago as the old one changed its payment system and was a fuckin pain, I was getting charged an extra £20 or so by the bank .

14. Ronnie_Malenko

Yer i think i will, the bloat will mask some of the primo gaizn wont it

Big ian likes this.
  15. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

It would for me mate that’s for sure anyway

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.