1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What You Running?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by mick_the_brick, May 21, 2020.

1. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Still can't decide what to do

Still trying for a baby but it's been so long now I'm pretty sure I've ruined myself

Tempted to just do 250mg sust a week with HCG and some growth I've got for the next few months

2. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

Have a read of ninjas post over on the mtlives forum. He ran an in depth and detailed protocol that completely reversed his low sperm count... hugely

3. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

Me and the ms grim were trying for about over a year to no avail (using hcg, fertility tests ((which was low af on my end. pun intended))and ovulation kits) I gave up in my head thinking that I’d ruined myself forever so jumped on a test and anadrol cycle and a month later she was pregnant. Take from that what you will. I’d say don’t put too much onus on it and what will be will be. keep on banging.

Dirty Harry likes this.
  4. Doby

Doby Elite Member

you need some HMG mate,

2500iu HCG MWF
    75-150iu HMG MWF
    50mg proviron daily

get a “yosperm” test (2 tests is €60 I think, plugs into your phone camera)

do a test currently for baseline then follow
    Above protocol for 6 weeks and do another one you’ll be surprised. I went from zero to 20+million
    In 6 weeks

*sperm count not bank balance

5. The Love Machine

Yeah, seen HMG. Pricey for the amount needed for 6 weeks though isn't it! That's about £450

Seen different things about being on trt levels of test whilst doing it - opinions?

Doby likes this.
  6. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Back on trt. Deca wasn’t agreeing with me and was hardly training so no point anyway!

7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

I was running some low dose dbol but my BP was creeping right up had to ditch it 2 weeks in when my BP monitor bust.

Maybe we should just stick with the trt LOL.

8. spearman

spearman Elite Member

It’s shite getting old pal

Mass Monster, RAD, Doby and 2 others like this.
  9. Doby

Doby Elite Member

I believe people have success On hrt (and cycles) but not sure that is realistic for all

as you said HMG isn’t cheap so I made sure I was
    Clean of all PEDs for 5 weeks (did first Yo sperm test = zero Sperm) then ran 2500 hcg 150 hmg mon/wed/fri and 25 proviron am & pm daily. 6 weeks later was >20mill reading and Good mobility.

I think I spent £600. But in long run if a baby is important it’s nothing is it. If you do it keep us posted mate. Mine was just a test run. After wedding next year she wants a baby....(not sure I do lol) but we may try

10. The Love Machine

I've been off anabolics since mid march - only ran prov and hcg with a dabble of growth.

Will get a test sorted and see where I'm at - might do a log actually

Mrs casually mentioned she'd been snaffling some savings so will lean on her for the money haha

Doby likes this.
  11. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Does prov make you more likey to get people preggo alone?

I hope not... :rolleyes:

Im running some atm for libido works well but dont wanna become a fertile goosing machine

12. Doby

Doby Elite Member

haha if she wants the kid she can pay! I’d be very surprised if the protocol didn’t work mate, even palumbo has knocked out a couple kids and he’s old and was a massive abuser.

@Ronnie_Malenko prov helps with sperm mobility....maybe pull out just to be on safe side lol

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  13. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

Ha ha yer dnt want no baby ronnies, one ronnie is one too manny

14. New Hybrid

New Hybrid all time third top poster brahs!

Mate it's been fucking horrible from day 1! Going to try and last 2 weeks then never touch the fu king stuff again lol.
    Could see and feel changes really quickly too but the BP issues are god awful.

Big ian likes this.
  15. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

I think i lasted about two weeks on it and felt like death warmed up, horrible stuff, never again.