• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

What You Running?

Elixer of life 'ey! I've been looking into it as a health investment for a couple of years.

I'm dealing with life changing injuries though, been down the igf-1 route and found it yielded little in the way of cost to benifits. GH will be the next step but need to let it do its thing for a good year of use. (In the passed I've used it for short periods of time)

Ive been running it 22 weeks. Started just before my surgery- really helped with recovery process.

Got another 400ui to work through but will be purchasing sone more. No plans to come off it tbh

I've found some old hyge stashed in the back of my fridge. Exp of 2017 but still powdered. Why on earth did I never use it!!??!?? 2 boxes too!!

LOL not very. I would remember sporadically I had it then it sat there so long I just stopped noticing it. On the plus side I was given it so I'm not out of pocket. Tempted to try it but 4 years old... Hmmmmm

Gen x mate

Keeps me very lean / improved sleep

Im over 40 and take it mainly for anti ageing benefits
I know you rate gen-x over hyge for results mate but question for you regarding jabbing, I found with hyges I always have to go IM otherwise I get welts (which I believe is common with them). Tried one box of gen-x as it was given to me and was fine subq until about half way through the box and I had one vial that just wouldn’t reconstitute right, went all frothy/milky/powdery and that gave me the mother of all welts. You ever had this issue?

I know you rate gen-x over hyge for results mate but question for you regarding jabbing, I found with hyges I always have to go IM otherwise I get welts (which I believe is common with them). Tried one box of gen-x as it was given to me and was fine subq until about half way through the box and I had one vial that just wouldn’t reconstitute right, went all frothy/milky/powdery and that gave me the mother of all welts. You ever had this issue?

Ive always pinned IM with a slin pin never had any issues mate

250mg of sustanon every 10 days.
I had a decent blast of sustanon and deca planned this winter but no point now with the gyms being closed.

250mg of sustanon every 10 days.
I had a decent blast of sustanon and deca planned this winter but no point now with the gyms being closed.

What Sustanon are you using pal? I'm on similar cruise atm, recently switched from Oregon Sus to Dimensons Test Prop.

Back