• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

What You Running?

My training partner swears by deca for his joint issues. His elbows hurt like hell when he’s been off it for a while.

Reactions: NM1
Thanks for all the information lads much appreciated. Been a long while since I've ran any deca so the refresher was needed ha.

Deca is a really good anabolic so it will add muscle mass. It's also great for collagen synthesis so helps with muscle, tendon, ligament injuries. Although not as much as eq does.

Nice cycle buddy will be running the sane next spring with a touch of tren hex and var added in too.

Are you happy sharing what doses?

Was thinking 600mg min on primo?

Nice cycle buddy will be running the sane next spring with a touch of tren hex and var added in too.

Are you happy sharing what doses?

Was thinking 600mg min on primo?
Yes mate im doing 300/600

fills you out nicely with no bloat, its a decent look you seem to get and mostly importantly for me a good sense of well being no neg mental sides..

apartently if you use a gram its magic but thats a vial a week isnt it haha

Back