1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What's everyone's take on this?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Beans, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

http://wedinos.org/

Apparently a Welsh project to test and indetify drugs sent in anonymously. Lots of AAS on there. Looks to have some quite controversial results. I don't know much about it, just stumbled across it and wondered if anyone had any further info or even expirence with the project? Is it all rubbish or is it a legitimate set up?

2. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

It's legit and a very good thing some ugls have taken the piss for long enough

Decent labs have nothing to worry bout

3. Pip

Pip Elite Member

This is good

4. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

I am defo sending some things in soon, cant wait to see some more ugls gear coming back as the opposite of what its meant to be...

5. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

I notice on there some 'pharma' iran test enth had tren in it iirc!?

6. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

It seems all to easy to contaminate X labs product prior to sending in for analysis, only takes someone with an agenda. Not saying this is the case, but I could go add some testosterone into any labs EQ product to discredit it for personal gain. 

I don't doubt many of the results on there however, hardly shocking.... Maybe this sort of thing will help keep some UGL honest. 

Can we have a thread to collate any UGM samples sent in? I have some bits I'm considering sending in too.

7. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Good idea

On a seperate note most of the cocaine contains levamisol, that active cut which is a worming agent.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  8. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

If its of interest we can have a sticky guys?

I've git a load of bits to send :)

Some I know ain't right but could not prove it in the past

Arterial Dan and tomlet1 like this.
  9. Wildone

Wildone Elite Member

Heard about this on the news, not surprised it's full of steroids lol.

Sad it doesn't stage how many MG is actually in there.

lol at one of the  test e being NPP

this can and WILL be manipulated though.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  10. tomlet1

tomlet1 Elite Member

I agree it 'could' be abused, Thing is, if someone contaminated it by adding in other stuff, there would still be traces of the original hormone that was labled on it..

Eg theres a fuerza test enth on there that has major- npp but nothing else no minor... Id of thought even if all gear was drawn out test e might still show up if it had been in the vial?

Just guessing though!

11. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

Glad to hear it's a legitimate set-up.  Thanks Mick for confirming that.  I never even thought about people abusing it to discredit other UGL products for personal gain.  I guess it's the nature of the beast.  Still, I'm hoping this will encourage some UGL's to tighten up their practice and produce better quality products.  Good labs having nothing to worry about, is a very good point.  Maybe labs could anonymously use the service to prove the purity of their own stuff.  Still I guess that's liable to being abused also haha.. 

12. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yep good thing imo, mick you mentioned our own sticky here for our members on the gold mast e thread and i forgot to respond........yeah would be good mate :)

Thinking of sending a few bits in myself....

13. mattyb009

mattyb009 Elite Member

It would be good to have a UGM test samples that were sent in by someone who had no reason to fake results. We all know how fishy this game is.

14. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Yeah pretty sure thats gotta be a major labelling cock up because both fuerza's t400 and deca came out with what they should have in them and as you say, you'd expect some cross contamination no matter how small i that was someones test e they'd drained and put some npp in instead.

15. hilly

hilly BANNED

Some interesting finds

/monthly_02_2014/post-2446-13928436956746_thumb.jpg

Proviron. You wouldn't expect to be bunk

/monthly_02_2014/post-2446-13928437348545_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

Arterial Dan likes this.