1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What's everyone's take on this?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Beans, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

Thx

have they specified they don't test growth

2. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Just checked and a load more samples uploaded but all are reccies..............seems the ukm mod did know what he was talking about! Lol glad i never sent anything in now.

3. Slight of hand

Slight of hand The bed you sleep in....

I suspect this little bit of entrapment is going to come back and bit e the UGL user in arse big time

Rentaghost and Pip like this.
  4. hilly

hilly BANNED

I considered it but when thought no chance i was going to. Im v suprised so many did.

Now it looks like it could be v dodgy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

5. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

Probably a rapid increase in samples, then they think oh this is good for statistics, bbc get involved, await documentary of the steroid epidemic of the UK

6. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

I tell a lie, look back at pages 4 and on.....loads of samples inc gsl, mts, rohm, pc etc

7. Scrappy

Can some one fill in the blanks

why is it dodgy

Thought it was government funded and run and total amnesty

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  8. danny187

danny187 Elite Member

Speculation............

Maybe they just dont wanna spend money on testing AAS especially as a massively influx in recent months when it probably wasnt set up for that purpose.

Scrappy likes this.
  9. hilly

hilly BANNED

Maybe they wanted addresses of users n more Info on the names of currently available ugl labs n how wide it is

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

10. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Just noticed with these new results up now that 3 long standing labs have now come out spot on with every product.....gsl, mts and ap.......including the first positive on a ugl for primo with ap. got to be good news hasnt it! :)

Arterial Dan likes this.
  11. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

Don't think they woukd have addy just done of first but of postcode and post mark isn't it?

I think it's served it purpose personally. With this info now available if the govt don't do something to raise awareness and prevent it becoming par for the course with young men they are failing a generation.

If you are a user in possession of this info and you don't change your approach I think your probably an addict or deluded.

Yes I will still he using ugl gear ;)

hilly likes this.
  12. Roy@/_

Roy@/_ Elite Member

There is still the issue of heavy metals though and bacteria IMO.

Basing that on the William Llewelyn tests.

13. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Definitely mate, agree with that.

14. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Been saying for a long time that Alpha pharma is the best alternative if you want to make sure it is what it says it is.

You get labelled for whoring though when your intention it to let ppl know that it is a safe choice from day one. This is not to say that it is free from contaminents which has been proved that it is not.

But you are getting what it says it is which is half the battle won.

15. Scrappy

You do whore AP. Prob because it works for you , you use little sensible doses, you are minted or like the idea " manufactureed for the pro builder" lol

regardless if my source stocks the other 2 that came up good. I won't pay that premium

New Hybrid likes this.