1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What's everyone's take on this?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Beans, Feb 19, 2014.

1. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

Wasn't the original guys involved in BD just someone using their brand to sell garbage

At the pricing I was offered their stuff it had to be garbage tbh

Papa Lazarou likes this.
  2. Oaken

Oaken Guest

I know several guys using these oils and all doing visually exactly what they should be,

3. Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou Elite Member

Sorry I wouldn't change the results of a test so you could sell more protein powder.

4. mick_the_brick

Your word is good enough mate ty appreciated

5. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

When I started using gear i was always warned off BD for being dog shit from bottom end users like myself so no motive in it 

6. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Elite Member

Wedinos site under fire from BBC Wales 

Google search will bring it up

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  7. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

Well they're not wrong, we are utilising the service to ascertain what is "good to go", but it all comes under harm reduction.

You think the recreational drug abusers aren't doing the same over benzos, stims and all the legal high garbage. Of course, those forums are further off the radar.

Being so open and above ground is going to ruin the UK stance on AAS, inevitably going to be reclassified I reckon.

8. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Was it someone off here that sent the jl labs var in? If so the results are in and basically its a mix of var and winny with just a sprinkling of dbol!

9. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

The dbol is probably down to not cleaning out the press etc I bet.

How are these labs still going? Known UGL have gave appealing results and appear to be trading all the same, surely wedinos alone is enough to move people on to more consistent products.

10. Arterial Dan

Arterial Dan Administrator Staff Member

IP Tren ace = eq + test

11. Beans

Beans Searching for my Ab's...

Saw that, pretty bad..

12. Pip

Pip Elite Member

Surprised IP is still even about after being exposed as dog shit over 10yrs ago.

13. mick_the_brick

Going back a long time was that the shampoo bottled stuff?

14. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

No mick, different company altogether......this one i think is based in holland/netherlands or somewhere like that whereas the ip you're talkin about was based in china and shut down about a year or so ago. I actually used ip china alot, purchased direct and almost exclusively for about 7 or 8 years and still use occasionally up to when they shut. They changed from the shampoo bottle idea some years ago and made amps and then counterfeit british dragon stuff actually but openly so lol

He sometimes got a bad rap but Everything i got from him did as advertised (though sometimes in the early days with killer pip) apart from some exemestane capsules which he got in rather than making himself for some reason which were crap.

15. Oaken

Oaken Guest

I know a few Germans who rate German IP

there was a big bust a couple of years back but I think they still operate. I used their Test once but made me feel ill (like some meds do) so I binned it

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014