1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

What's everyone's take on this?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by Beans, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Rentaghost

Rentaghost Moderator Staff Member

Tren woujdnt ever be clear.....

Eq is clear and more viscous.

I've had the cough from eq.

Therefore it's safe to conclude it's not specific to tren.

2. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

That's the one lol

Yeah was decent stuff although some pharma bits if bought in bulk worked out price effective appreciate the detailed reply

3. . Az .

. Az . Elite Member

Never had tren cough, but certainly had the tight chest and throat along with that funny taste/sensation that travels up.

Had it with Tren and also EQ. Both GSL, wedinos listed no tren in the EQ however Boldenone showed up, unesterified, so that could contribute I imagine.

4. MikeDiego

MikeDiego Elite Member

I said its bullshit about tren being the ONLY compound to cause coughing, and how did I know there wasn't tren in the test?
    Because I made it myself.

The Red Meat Kid and mattyb009 like this.
  5. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Just noticed the first wc sample up there, should be dbol but contains var! Unusual one, assume this is just a plain mix up with powders/tabs rather than any deceit on wc's part.

Arterial Dan likes this.
  6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

yeah just been told about it.

its labelled as dbol, yet apparently its anavar? Var raw is soo much more expensive so cant see any lab using var and selling it as dbol? lol

plus wc dbol is 10mg and not 20mg as listed on the sample.

think sender has possibly written the wrong thing down on his/her sample?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
  7. powerhouse_ad

powerhouse_ad Senior Member

At least we know that WC get hold of var now lol

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. arnold84

arnold84 Elite Member

Just had my Pharma chem tren ace analysed , abit of a shock tbh, although I did suspect something not quite right due to lack of tren sides and cough .Possibly contaminated with test prop by myself due to drawing test p prior with the same needle, but I haven't used tren e or test e or test npp

9. powerhouse_ad

powerhouse_ad Senior Member

Quite a few anavar and winny fuck ups on there the last few pages.

How long did it take to get yours tested arnold? Might order some WC var and send a tab in to be tested before I use it.

10. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

All those were present but no ace Arnold?

11. Scrappy

Scrappy Spit and Sawdust Quizmaster

You should look throgh my previous ace posts. I know what's got prop in it from the flu like symptoms

I was spot on

12. arnold84

arnold84 Elite Member

Sent it in on the 3rd of May 1st class and the results appeared today

There was also tren ace in there ,but the annoying thing is we're never going to know what % of each is present! the majority could be tren ace and only smaller amounts of the other compounds via contamination or it could be mainly test with smaller amounts of tren :-/ bloody minefield out there. I posted afew weeks back about the next to nil tren cough compared to the fuerza tren ace I run last time.

13. Incognito

Incognito Resident wookie

Minefield indeed and suprising as I've had very good results from pharmachem including the tren ace. Hmmmmm.

Only ones that haven't fucked up are alpha pharma and gsl is that correct so far?

14. arnold84

arnold84 Elite Member

Yeh is pretty annoying as I've heard nothing but positives things about pharmachem that's why I went with them, could be completely innocent as slight contamination from filters etc but doesn't fill me with confidence

15. Oaken

Oaken Guest

What was the result?

// Ironwood //