Which Bulk Suppliers...

Discussion in 'Supplement Discussion' started by Clubber Lang, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

which bulk company do you use?

ive been using BBW for all the basics, Vit-C, D3, whey con 80 etc, but they seem to be having problems keeping up with orders. I ordered on the 29th June and its still being processed! And Hermes hasnt even got their slow as feck hands on the parcel yet! Emailed them and they apologise for delay due to amount of orders etc.

but....we're never ran out of whey, and have ran out of some items which has fecked me off as now ive gotta order from somewhere else to get items in to cover us. If i was on cycle id be fuming!

tempted to cancel the BBW order and go elsewhere.

just been looking at Bulk Powders and their range is the same as BBW, and has next day delivery on £49+ orders.

Bulk Powders any good?

mick_the_brick likes this.
  2. V1nce

V1nce Elite Member

Whats BBW mate? I use myprotein. Have done for years. I found their powders mix a lot bettertbetter bulkpowders. Altho haven't used bp in years now

Mass Monster and mick_the_brick like this.
  3. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

I use bulk powders alot tbh

Bbw messed a good mate of mine around for 3 weeks.. they are having big issues it would seem supplying etc.

Honestly never been a fan of them

4. Clubber Lang

never had a problem with BBW until now.

FB'd the owner asking about my order but if ive not heard anything back by early afternoon i'll order from BP for next day delivery, and possibly email BBW back and cancel my order, get a refund.

i wasnt desperate when i ordered on the 29th, could wait a week, but now its the 9th and the weekend is coming so will take even longer, then Hermes arent the quickest, could be middle of next week by the time it lands. Not good.

5. mick_the_brick

Agreed only heard of issues since 6 weeks ago.

Kieran?

Never been ley down by BP tbh buddy

6. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Big Beautiful Woman .

Body Building Warehouse I assumed ?

I've been using these https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Sports-Fuel-Strawberry-Premium/dp/B00OK7Y1UE

I got 10 kilos for just under £60 (offer at the time but still only around £68) Strawberry and Vanilla both taste good, mix easy enough but is a bit thick if you leave it for 10 minutes, good for cooking with too.

Mass Monster likes this.
  7. Clubber Lang

yeah FB Kieran, see if he replies.

i know their orders have gone through the roof and have had to buy another unit and take more staff on due to demand, which is fair enough. But i need my supps lol.

more i look into BP their protein range looks slightly better. Isolate has more flavours and they do Hydro whey as well, which i sometimes use on cycle for post workout.

whats also doing my nut in is that not only am i waiting on 3kg of whey from BBW, my gym owner has 2x tubs of JP Iso Whey which im waiting on him to tell me what flavours they are as i could have both, but hes not got back to me, and now i've gotta order whey from BP to cover me lol. Could end up with 10kg of whey lol

8. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

I’ve used bulk powders a few times and it’s been fine. (Whey, super greens) mixes well and a nice range of flavours.
    I will probably get some of the new flavours from bulk powders next time I need some.

Mass Monster likes this.
  9. Clubber Lang

I ordered some bits from BP this morning, basically the same order as BBW but with BP items. Also trying BPs Hydro whey, as BBW dont do that. Orders already been dispatched for next day :)

Got a FB message back off Kieran, said he'll sort it, shouldnt have taken this long. Within 10 mins i got an email from CS and apparently it was a system error, but they've packed it and dispatched for next day, so now i had double supplies coming lol. Doesnt matter, it'll all get used.

10. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Use MP or BP
    I don’t like BP whey, it doesn’t mix as well.

11. dirtyvest

dirtyvest Moderator

I primarily use BP and sometimes BBW.... never use MP on principle, fvcking cowboys if things go wrong

Grimnir likes this.
  12. mick_the_brick

Same as myself with MP

Oliver was the owners name back in the day... tosser of the highest order

Grimnir and dirtyvest like this.
  13. Big ian

Big ian Elite Member

Just received an order today from BP, use them or MP generally and never really had an issue