Which Of These Two... Best For Kidney Support?

Discussion in 'Supplement Discussion' started by Clubber Lang, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Elite Member

Someone mentioned to me today that Supplement Needs CV Stack is better for kidney sport over Stroms Support Max. They said the Strom is more based around liver support were as the CV Stack is better for the kidneys. So got me thinking if thats true, and the CV is better for kidneys?

Currently im using the Strom with Supp Needs Astrag-Flow on the side. Astrag-Flow for extra kidney support.

Ideally im more after kidney support, as well as liver, but more focus on the kidney side.

Im near enough clueless when it comes down to looking at and knowing each ingredient, so thought id ask.

https://www.stromsports.com/collect...ducts/supplement-needs-c-v-stack-180-capsules

https://www.stromsports.com/collections/strom/products/strom-presents-supportmax

Thoughts?

2. spearman

spearman Elite Member

Astrag-Flow Is meant to be very good for kidneys.

I currently use JP love Heart in place of the support max but that’s just for general health.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. spearman

spearman Elite Member

You got issues with your kidneys?

4. Clubber Lang

No, well not yet lol.

My last bloods before my current cycle my GFR was 71, so fairly good.

Just someone in a group chat was talking about kidney support and he said Supp Needs CV Stack is more suited for kidneys over Strom, Strom being more liver focused so to speak.

If i stick with the Strom and Astrag combo i cover both organs pretty well i reckon.

spearman and Ronnie_Malenko like this.
  5. Ronnie_Malenko

Ronnie_Malenko Elite Member

I use trainedbyjp love heart and vital support i think one of them contains what your looking for

think am right in saying am coverin all bases using these two products

mick_the_brick likes this.
  6. Ronnie_Malenko

Anyone see jps post about his bloods?

Proof is in pudding like about his products and alot of people wer commenting saying similar

nearly everythin bang in range

he did mentions double dosing love heart but that with vital support seem to help for sure

7. Clubber Lang

lol yeah i saw them on insta. Hes in better health than me lol

his blood thickness was only 0.4 something, which really surprised me. Kidney function was very good too.

suppose when you have your own supplement brand and loads of money taking twice as much is easy lol

Ronnie_Malenko likes this.
  8. Ronnie_Malenko

Yer its made me feel better about it like i know alot is placebo bu ive seen people on his forum etc use it works well

ill probs double dose it and live for ever

9. Clubber Lang

For his size, and possible sted use, i was expecting much worse, especially blood thickness and kidney function. He must go on regular trips for a blood let to keep thickness below 0.500, and eat handfuls of his Love Heart product lol.

Got me thinking again last night to possible increase my kidney/liver stack. Thought had crossed my mind to buy the Supp Needs CV Stack and just take 3x caps per day, rather than the full 6x, on top of my full serving of Strom and Astrag.
    A CV Stcak would last me 2x months, £22.50 a month. Perhaps just use on cycle and keep with Strom and Astrag post/during my cruise.

Fair play to him tho, his body is in great condition. Still looks like hes in his mid 40s tho, and not just 32 years old lol.

10. Ronnie_Malenko

Yer he does how the fuck has he kept his hair tho haha

11. Clubber Lang

LOL!

I know, absolute wanker!

My gym owner blasts loads of juice as he competes, and has a full head of hair. Bastards, all of them lol

12. Clubber Lang

Kinda on the same topic, Strom announced yesterday that their NHS backed blood work treated, blood results etc, has been suspended. Apparently theres shortages of things and the NHS have decided to stop the project. Wankers!

Strom are looking into other options as its been a great success over the last 5 years for people getting tested and keeping/improving health.

Not sure what they have planned yet but it will cost a lot more than the £35 it was before, which was a bargain!

Can still go there for venesections and Ozone treatments and IV stuff, but the blood work has been cancelled, for now.

13. spearman

spearman Elite Member

He might have a full head of hair, but he’s only 32 and his face looks like a 52 year olds.

Big ian likes this.
  14. Clubber Lang

id rather be bald and have a decent looking missus than have hair and be with JPs missus. lol

Ronnie_Malenko and spearman like this.
  15. The Love Machine

The Love Machine A steroid pumping, food raping machine

Was literally going to book in the day he said about it ffs