1. UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Winny And Dbol Together?

Discussion in 'Performance Enhancing Drugs' started by AlriteGeezer, Oct 17, 2021.

1. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Jumping back on the gain train for winter... Got some dbol and winny, was thinking 50mg of each a day as a 4week kick start?

Running with test cyp at 750mg

2. Grimnir

Grimnir The black triangle is God

How about 4wks dbol then 4wks winny? I’d think you’d get more out of that than stacking them. How long are you running the test for?

New Hybrid likes this.
  3. AlriteGeezer

AlriteGeezer Elite Member

Yeah that could work...

I heard it was a good combo to run together, not sure If it was someone on here that said it.

So test is going to be in for the forceeable, I'll probably up it 150mg every 6weeks...

So my plan was to run the orals for a month, then drop them and add either npp or tren a for 6weeks... So that's why I'm not too keen on running the dbol and winny separate.

This will be the biggest cycle I have done for a few years, so I wanna hit it hard to get as much size and strength possible

Grimnir likes this.
  4. mick_the_brick

mick_the_brick Administrator

50mg of good quality winny would kill my tendons tbh.

20mg daily I find more than enough, but you are running a decent wedge of test with it so will be carrying a load of water.

I do like Grimnirs suggestion tbh, dbol at start then the winny afterwards.