Would you consider implants - Be honest

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Irish Beast, Sep 8, 2015.

1. outlander

outlander Elite Member

Would get chest implants tbh...well probably wouldnt, but im not against it either if a good offer came up..mine just refuses to grow.

actually just googled and they dont look very good.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
  2. Highland

Highland Senior Member

They don't look right so no I wouldn't bother.

3. Yudansha

Yudansha Senior Member

yup implants and lipo if i had the dough but to be fair if i had the dough there would be other things i would spend the money on....

4. Doby

Doby Elite Member

All implants and lipo look weird and unnatural. Don't do it anyone 

5. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Moderator Staff Member

Only ones I'd consider are biceps, calves and lipo (I carry way too much around the midriff, and very little on the muscle itself).

To be perfectly honest, I think it's more the shape I'd like to change rather than the size, as I don't have a problem packing muscle on, my muscles (especially calves), seem to grow in depth rather than width if that makes sense, I've always put that down to having a very slender bone structure, whether that has any real credence I don't know, but for me, my physique always lacked width, I could stand in front on a mirror, then turn to the side, and it was always like looking at two totally different physiques.

6. Prince

Prince Elite Member

No, but mostly for the reason they don't look remotely real. I can call even the best, most subtle, clothed, fake boobs from a mile away so I can't imagine muscle implants being any better.

If they looked absolutely indistinguishable then I still probably wouldn't on account of the fact that I highly doubt being in "decent" condition will be a priority forever and the minute you begin to revert to type the implant would stand out badly. Nor would I want the giveaway scars.

My final thought would be their effect on performance. While I like the visual effects of training, that's not my sole purpose so if be wary of having an implant that impeded my speed/power/strength.

7. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Nope and tbh the people in the pics would have been better off investing in a few whey shakes, roids and hitting the gym

8. Prince

Prince Elite Member

The irony is, if you told someone at work you'd had a bicep implant they'd have a little laugh at you but be fascinated. Tell them you'd started a cycle of test and you'd be treated like a pedo and be sacked by the end of the day!

RAD likes this.
  9. RAD

RAD Elite Member

Yeah your probably right lol

Was looking at them implant pics and couldnt believe people would have surgery for results which tbh could easily be surpassed with consistent training

Suppose its just the way things are nowadays people want instant results .

I remember training at a gym and over heard a bunch of lads talking about what roids they were on and tbh it looked as if they had just started training fucking ridiculous if you ask me