Zelusi - OUT OF STOCK?! FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrapper

BANNED
Just tried to order from these guys and most of te stuff I'm after is out of stock.

Took my business elsewhere. Very poor.

I wouldn't go as far to slate them on a board if there out of stock - did you mail them about long before stuff would be back in?

Afternoon Wrapper,

Thank you for your interest in Zelusi.com.

Out of interest what products are you trying to order? Majority of our products are in stock but as you can imagine when stocking a wide range there may be times, unfortunately, when products do go out of stock for short periods of time. This is not ideal but can be down to a number of factors.

If you have any questions about our products then just let me know.

Regards,

The Zelusi.com Team

Clothing, caffeine, vitamin c, multi vitamin, all bar one of your EFAs are out, kre-alkalyn and the list goes on.

To be honest, I'm a massive supporter of the new companies that start up. I always try to order, and you're range isn't huge at the moment, but basical stuff just isn't available - it just doesn't look great that's all.

I ended up ordering at iron science in the end.

Clothing, caffeine, vitamin c, multi vitamin, all bar one of your EFAs are out, kre-alkalyn and the list goes on.

To be honest, I'm a massive supporter of the new companies that start up. I always try to order, and you're range isn't huge at the moment, but basical stuff just isn't available - it just doesn't look great that's all.

I ended up ordering at iron science in the end.

Wrapper,

Appreciate your reply. Firstly i'd like to say that cannot be classed as everything out of stock, but a few products. We are having some supply issues with a number of the products that you mention which is being sorted as we speak.

Regards

The Zelusi.com Team

Fair points - end of the day as a customer I've bought it up, so you can't discredit it.

People vote with their feet and go to a rival, your loss not theirs - I've just bought it up as you're a board sponsor.

what do you mean by 'bought it up' wrapper? not following you mate.

must be frustrating for all concerned.

what do you mean by 'bought it up' wrapper? not following you mate.

must be frustrating for all concerned.
I've bought it up here, i went to use Zelusi to buy supps from, most of what I wanted was out of stock, so I went elsewhere. Simples.

I've bought it up because if there's stuff I'm after that's out of stock, others will no doubt do the same.

Come on guys - don't deflect my criticism, accept what I'm saying. Did you not hear about the washing powder that ruined peoples clothes? No one had the confidence to bring it up and the product bombed. I won't bother next time!

I've bought it up here, i went to use Zelusi to buy supps from, most of what I wanted was out of stock, so I went elsewhere. Simples.

I've bought it up because if there's stuff I'm after that's out of stock, others will no doubt do the same.

Come on guys - don't deflect my criticism, accept what I'm saying. Did you not hear about the washing powder that ruined peoples clothes? No one had the confidence to bring it up and the product bombed. I won't bother next time!

no, you misunderstand me, im not deflecting criticism i just didnt get what you meant by that saying, thats all. your experience with zelusi is very different from mine but that doesnt make it any less valid.

Wrapper,

We do not have a problem with the topic being brought up, after all its not like we are hiding it. All products that are out of stock are shown as such on the site. It is much worse, and I have experienced myself in the past, when companies allow you to process an order before notifying you products are out of stock.

Zelusi is 100% transparent and does not hide anything from its customers.

Erkose has hit the nail on the head by mentioning that this is just as much of a concern for us as a business as it is for you as a customer. Unfortunately in retail no matter how well things are plans, problems do occur. When receipt of stock is in the hands of suppliers there is minimal we can do.

As I say, we are not worried that this has been brought up, but maybe it could have been in a friendlier way :)

Regards

The Zelusi.com Team

How could it have been bought up friendlier?!

I won't bother next time! End of the day youre selling me the products, not the other way!

Forget it. Absolutely Shocking! Please delete this if necessary.

NH - yeah your experience might have been different, what you were after was clearly in stock. For me on this very day it wasn't. I've highlighted this and I'm getting flamed for saying this! Wtf?!

Fair play for bringing it up, everyone's entitled to an opinion and to

Voice it but the way u went about it comes across very shitty tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back