Zelusi - OUT OF STOCK?! FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is getting out of hand. We are all friends here and in this sport for the love of it!

Wrapper, we are certainly not flaming you for this. Just to clear up by friendlier i meant it could have been along the lines of:

'Hey guys, Im interested in ordering a few products from you but notice some are out of stock. Any idea as to when they may be back in?'

No hard feelings at all here :)

At what point have I got shitty over it? I'm getting shitty now because I'm being told I can't bring something up!

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to email a company asking when something is due back in stock when there are 4 other companies willing to supply there and then. That's not my job as a customer.

If you want to support a company a quick email wouldn't be out of the question for me.

Can see both sides - I just don't think pointing out there out of stock is constructive, they know they are (as it states on their website) and so do potential customers. If you want to wait or email them do. I just wouldn't personally make a thread about it.

Lots of websites have stuff out of stock just go some place that has it all in stock, as you have done

Wrapper - few deep breaths mate.

Take a step back and look how you are coming across here; nobody is flaming anybody.

You are expecting others to be open to your criticism, but you are not open to criticism yourself.

Some of your posts are very blunt. It comes across as aggressive to people who may not know you.

No harm done, just try to be more conscious of it.

Zelusi have acknowledged your (valid) criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:
cmon chaps...hug time xxxx

imageshahaha.jpg

Brought up, not bought up.

Not that i'm a pedant with such things, just think there was some confusion.

Ok just to cap this off from my end because this is getting a bit crazy now and people are jumping in without seeing what my point is.

I apppologise for the typos as that seems to have caused confusion to some.

I've posted a message up because i went to buy some stuff from Zelusi (to support the board sponsor) and almost everything I wanted was out of stock. I instead ordered from a rival company who did have everything i wanted in stock.

I posted to say how it was a little frustrating and give you the heads up that if I had this issue, others (maybe not on UGM) may too.

The response I had of "it's not our fault" is appalling. You're a business, I don't care who's fault it is to be quite frank, that wasn't the question, as the customer you were unable to deliver. Simple as. I only posted to let you know, not acuse.

As for "get intouch and see how long it'll be" - why should I put my order on hold to give you a chance to rectify it? Others have it in stock. If you want a product from asda and they don't have it, but tesco do - why should i hang on for asda?

Bottom line - it was a courteous enough message I felt, I didn't have to post it, making you aware that common products (including clothing which advertised your company) was out of stock and that myself and possibly other may go elsewhere.

Your response now totally eliminates any chance of me buying or recommending people to you in the future, and that happens quite often. In fact, a woman I work with who does judo asked about protein powders as she needs to gain a few pounds to get to the top of her weight class - I pointed her to MyProtein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back