ZMA

Slight of hand

The bed you sleep in....
Iv'e had a tub of this lying about for a few months, my daughters ex bought it and never used it.

Started back at the gym this week, not really trained since May!

Anyway, been taking 2 -  40 mins before bed,

What the fuck is with the crazy dreams??

Is this normal? Every night the wierdest, most detailed dreams ever about the oddest of things!

I'm only using it for sleep, it seems to work well.

Last edited by a moderator:
its the zinc in it mate, i supplement zinc when i remmber and get what you have described propa deep sleeps!

I hear this a lot but doesn't do the same for me. I don't get a lot of excitement these days, could quite fancy a few wonky dreams lol.

gotta love the ZMA dreams, only tren induced are crazier

ZMA used to do 2 things for me.... make me sleep deeeep and wake up with insane erections hahaha

Haven't had any for a while now I come to think about it.

Really like the stuff actually. Didn't do much when on, but off made a lot of difference - as per 03570

yes i've found this too, crazy crazy dreams! no reports to back this up but my own theory is I usually don't sleep that well so maybe the ZMA aiding good sleep and me dreaming properly for once is the coincidence!

I had a lad at work genuinely ask me if he would get roid rage of ZMA because it said test booster on the bottle.stupid twat

Bit slow on this but have taken the stuff for awhile now,. the dreams I find tail off after a couple of weeks though, but some truly WTF moments in the middle of the night.

ZMA + GH or peps = Epic blockbuster dreams.

Also get the waking up with a tent pole which would indicate the stuff certainly works imo

Back