CJ's 'only gone and fagged out' log *memoirs of a non handler

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

Top Contributor
Its just been shit, sooooo shit, so fresh start and I hope you guys don't mind ignoring this journal as opposed to my other ones ;)

Hopefully i'll leave the negativity behind me now. Im starting prep after all, and we all know that the inner demons never surface during prep !

So Nabba south west (novice) on May 4th and UKBFF Leeds (inter U90) in Sept are the shows I'll be doing.

No pics just yet but im sure there will be some along the way, as well as videos.

Weight is 106kg after a 6 week break off main cycle, in that time ive jabbed 2 x 250mg sust jabs, and a 5 week break off serious training due to a chest infection and shoulder injury (still not right)

Training will be:-

Monday - chest, shoulders and tris

Wed - legs

Friday - back, bis and traps

Cycle will be 800mg test e 400mg tren e and 400mg mast e. No gh or peptides.

lab wise I only use ROHM and Precision but I may give a lab called infinity a run as ive got a few vials.

Clen and t3 to help shift the chub

Being prepped by Paul Scarborough again.

Finals are not a concern to me at all, I just want to be better than 2012.

Posted using TMuscle App

Last edited:
good luck mate,sure youll be fine when you get game head on!

how long till midnight fridge walks? am saying before end of jan

Reactions: CJ
You put this in normal logs and not private logs? In for the ups and downs

Good luck pal, will be following and maybe taking a few tips on how to get in condition.

Yes mate...... ive not got a supplement comoany helping me anymore so not really concerned with disclosing my useage.

Posted using TMuscle App
I thought you had some new company sponsoring you or did I miss something?

Good luck short arse, it'll all go very well and be worth it come comp day.
I might add one thing that you do more than new journals.........................................................you bloody well keep changing your avi pic, fuck me!:D:lol::thumb:

All the best pal.

Will follow a little silently as usual :)

Posted using TMuscle App

As with all the other logs, I'll be reading and following - not that I comment much!! :D

Best of luck though mate, i'll even do my best to get down to Exeter and support you!! ;)

Posted using TMuscle App

Good luck short arse, it'll all go very well and be worth it come comp day.
I might add one thing that you do more than new journals.........................................................you bloody well keep changing your avi pic, fuck me!:D:lol::thumb:

Trying to find my real identity ;)

Posted using TMuscle App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back