UKBFF National Championships Leamington Spa 2013 - Results & Video

UKBFF leamington spa uk national champs 2013 report

Cheers for doing the report work mate, looking forward to this one with a couple of guys and girls from my gym competing, dissapointed not to be able to get there.

Sat in the theatre waiting for it to start, I've got quite a good seat on the balcony near the front so should be able to get some decent shots. These will be uploaded once I arrive home however I can take some on my iPad or iPhone if anyone asks but the quality will not be as good.

Looking forward to report buddy

Posted using TMuscle App

Just been told we aren't allowed to use cameras in the venue, only phone cameras, but lucky for everyone I never listen to rules ;) will still try get as many as I can.

Looking forward to seeing the results here

Was this the drug tested show they were going on about?

Yeah all winners and runners up tested as mandatory apparantly, then other random testing.

Up now is juniors
2 in class under 20's

No1 stands a little taller than No2 both are in good conditioning, No2 is noticeablely more dry

He's doing his routine now, conditioning of both competitors was on point, both could do with working on a little thickness but being in the under 20's junior class this is something that will come over time

First place no2 Alexander (can't spell surname)
No1 - Second - Callum Riley
Both have invites to the British

2 competitors in this class numbers 3+4

Both are very dry, competitor no4(jake) slightly more muscle than no3(Harry)

Back