1 meal aday

skinnyjoe313

not lifting focusing on other areas of my life
iv just stumbled across this and im abit shocked

some peaople have started folowing thisthing called a warrior diet can someone tell me what it is because it just looks like you eat only 1 large meal aday.

i think its for weight loss or something

:blink:

it's not exactly 1 meal a day... This guy does it like that but the warrior diet is a bit different.

you graze on fruits and nuts a couple of times during the day, then you get all your calories in over a set window post training.... the one meal a day isnt exactly a requirement, it can be done over a 3/4 hour window, depends on your goals, it's pretty flexible how you work it.

I tried it but i cant get the amount of cals i need in in such a short space of time so it's no good...

As you're trying to add a bit of size i'd concentrate more on just eating really mate, that's if you're considering this that is, if you're asking just out of interest fair play.

http://www.warriordiet.com/

There's a link you can have a gander at that explains it to some extent,

Last edited by a moderator:
It's similar to something a lot of the mma guys use who train at Xtreme Couture..they do something like one meal first thing and then one meal post training 4-6 hours later and then just little grazing for the rest of the day, is for weight loss.

Intermittent fasting, leangains.com its all the same principle! There's a thread here that I started a few months back on it. I gave it a go... Only lasted a week though! Lol

Back