3month cut before and after pics

Ethan8

Elite Member
My original pics went up here 3 months ago so heres my 3month progress pics,admittedly my cut turned into what a lean bulk should be as it went on and I'm bulking again now cleanly this time but heres what I achieved ,its hardly groundbreaking and I'm still a titch but I have a better base to work from now.

I'm hovering around 11.10 ,I was 12.9 ,measurements:

Before

Chest 41.5 tensed

Arm's 14.5 [lol,patience]

Quads 24.5

Calfs 14.5

Gut 39.5...

After as above apart from a few 10ths of inch here and there except

Gut 34.3

I was AAS assisted throughtout the bulk and if I've learnt anything it's lower your cals before you increase your CV ,I did fasted CV every morning and gradually increased duration but in the end you feel knakerd if you are weight training hard 5days PW aswell. 30-45mins tops I think is needed,only hit ketosis for 1week ,rest of the time I kept in my pre and post workout carbs.

Its given me alot of confidence for the future and with my new diet/gear plan + my new training partner who has a wealth of experience I know I can get some results now ,just need the mass as sub 12stone is not what I'm after.

Photobucket links to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before:

stoodbefore.jpg

backbefore.jpg

tensebefore.jpg

And after:

stoodafter.jpg

backafter.jpg

tenseafter.jpg

stoodfront2.jpg

latntri.jpg

Any + or - feedback is welcomed. :)

definately improved. the cuts are now visable, looks like you lost alot of chub off your back, and lower back. good work

Great progress there mate, seriously well done, and I agree with cyborg your back looks a hell of a lot better. You look very broad but was holding a fair amount of fat around your mid section, but most of it has gone so you look a lot broader.

p.s. you've so got a pair of socks down your knickers.

Great progress fella!

What's your diet looking like for the lean bulk???

Thanks to all,means a helluva lot to me! cheers ,just need the mass now!

Great progress fella!

What's your diet looking like for the lean bulk???

The diet I cut on was :

Caffeine /fasted cv followed by

Meal 1:

Whey/water

5egg omellete,2yolk,cheese,veg

Meal 2:

Can tuna,pineapple ,1 hearty salad! + 1 home made pro bar [later changing to casein shake only]

Meal 3: can mackeral ,fruit ,home made pro bar

Meal 4: cottage cheese,yogurt,whey,flax ,peachs and muesli ,mix it all up,yum]

TRAIN

Meal 5 PWO shake whey only

Meal 6 150g chicken ,30g brown,30g quinoa ,veg

Meal 7 Casein /flax

CV took alot of me sometimes biking 1hr+ 7days pw fasted however with AAS support I didnt notice too much muscle loss but I stayed religiously under 130bpm.

The lean bulker I'm offically starting after my weeks holiday this week I'll post up 4 critique next week ,lets hope I can bulk smart this time,aiming for a chunky 13stone next goal.

I'm 5.6 btw

Thanks again

Great progress mate. A very well done - them fasted cardio sessions do get hard and very boring at times lol.

What was your cycle?

Thank to all! means alot ,gota push the clean bulk now and go 4 it!

Great progress mate. A very well done - them fasted cardio sessions do get hard and very boring at times lol.

What was your cycle?

Hmm my last cycle never seems to stop ,lol but for my cut I started on 500mg TestE every 5days but felt weak from low carbs+ cv ,had some gear laying around and went up to 1g pw ,it definately insured what muscle I had even during 90min fasted CV sessions ,bearing in mind thou I kept carbs present pre and post.

Back