• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Any one done a dbol/prop/tren lean bulker?

Spukey

Elite Member
How long for, doses, results, sides??? I have my own dose that suits me for this cycle just want to compare doseage to sides and results

How long for, doses, results, sides??? I have my own dose that suits me for this cycle just want to compare doseage to sides and results
TBH - IMO for a lean bulker I wouldn't run the DBOL...

Other two meds would be fine...

Or Primo / Test / Var would be a nice lean bulker IMO

ditto with the above mate.. id leave the dbols out - dont wanna be carrying water when your trying to cut..

prop/tren ace would be more than sufficient IMO

ditto what the guys have said

Prop/tren a are fine but adding Var in there would make a VERY nice addition but no need to

What would be a standard dose for var in the above, around 60/70mg a day? Where would you run the var, think i will do an 8 week course, all the way through?

Not actually cutting just wanting to bulk with little/no fat addition

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be a standard dose for var in the above, around 60/70mg a day? Where would you run the var, think i will do an 8 week course, all the way through?

Not actually cutting just wanting to bulk with little/no fat addition
Yep...

Doses sound good IMO...

Run alongside other meds IMO... for 8 weeks...

Will be a nice lean cycle IMO

yeah 60-100mg ed for 8 weeks mate for the var...and as im sure u know 'lean' bulking is all down to diet, training and cardio...fine balance to get right but achievable

yeah 60-100mg ed for 8 weeks mate for the var...and as im sure u know 'lean' bulking is all down to diet, training and cardio...fine balance to get right but achievable

Agreed hardest part of a lean bulk is the diet, i don't want a sloppy bulk as just getting over an injury at mo, so will train naturally for a while and do lots of cardio to lower fat, then do a lean bulk into winter, poss followed by an all out dbol, test, deca breakfast, for an intense not too bothered about fat bulk

Back