• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

aromasin

jef

COMPETING MEMBER
never used it or know anyone that has, im looking for some info on it

uses

doses

manufacturers

any real life expeirience

thanks for any input

ive got the chance of getting some soon so would appreciate any info.

never used it or know anyone that has, im looking for some info on it
uses

doses

manufacturers

any real life expeirience

thanks for any input

ive got the chance of getting some soon so would appreciate any info.

Here you go mate:

Aromasin

(exemestane)

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a steroidal suicide aromatase inhibitor, which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen synthesization. (1)(2)(3)

This stuff was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whom first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this stuff is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

Aromasin and Side Effects

Aromasin averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression (4), so it

Last edited by a moderator:
Used it at 20mg ED on a test and deca cycle. Was very impressed with it. I didnt get much from adex or proviron to be honest so this is the only thing that seems to do the job.

aromasin is very good at keeping estrogen and therefore water weight at bay. i have used it alot at 20mg ed

Interesting stuff IMO...

What doses you running Andy??

Picked the protocol up from someone else tbh..

first 2 weeks were 40mg nolva, 12.5mg aromasin and im now into 4 weeks of 20mg nolva & 12.5mg aromasin.

also ran HCG last 3 weeks of my cycle but dont really think it was effective.

Im 3 weeks in now and its all good - only lost 4lbs and im pretty sure that was water.

VERY gd drug both to conrol estrogen and to help recovery in PCT....use it at 10mg ed while on and 20mg ed in pct

thanks for all the replies, some very interesting reading there.

think ill be ordering some for my next cycle

let you know how it goes

thanks for all the replies, some very interesting reading there.

think ill be ordering some for my next cycle

let you know how it goes

Keep us informed as i would be interested in a user account

will do mate, be a while though next course isnt due to start for 10 ish weeks, but i will when it comes around.

aroma is strong stuff...works magic!

i started on 20mg EOD when i started cruising, dropped about a stone of water in a few days and gyno pissed off

Back