Best deal on Glutamine

The Red Meat Kid

Elite Member
Good friend of mine is suffering from colitis and nothing doc suggests seem to help him. Did my own reading and Glutamine circa 5g x 4 pd seems to be a good start for some positive effects. 

Anyone know where to get it at a good price.. around 500g.. unflavoured. Any disc codes as well as hes strapped for cash. Fuck if its cheap enough il buy it for him.. 

Feel bad.. hes a fucking big guy and rarely shows emotion but this is really getting him down. cant keep in any food and constantly throwing up/shitting blood. hes in a bad way so trying to do anything I can to help him

thanks for any helps brosephs

Good friend of mine is suffering from colitis and nothing doc suggests seem to help him. Did my own reading and Glutamine circa 5g x 4 pd seems to be a good start for some positive effects. 

Anyone know where to get it at a good price.. around 500g.. unflavoured. Any disc codes as well as hes strapped for cash. Fuck if its cheap enough il buy it for him.. 

Feel bad.. hes a fucking big guy and rarely shows emotion but this is really getting him down. cant keep in any food and constantly throwing up/shitting blood. hes in a bad way so trying to do anything I can to help him

thanks for any helps brosephs
Personally when I read up on glutamine when had proper bad guts I used more for 4 weeks, think something like 20g x 3 a day but cannot remember 100%

SLM12 for discount supps is 12 % off today only, had a personal email for it, not sure if its multiple or just for me, but you can use if you want

My wife suffers from colitis,took her a while to get it under control.Pretty much knows what she can and cannot eat,anything to rich or spicey is a no go.

A good idea is to make a list of foods that trigger a flare up.

Our Doc recommended taking a probiotic drink and plenty of fruit ED and that has worked very well.

Back