• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Cut at the beginning of cycle?

genetiX

I'm coming toward the end of my cut. I'm planning on running my first cycle at the beginning to middle of august. I will most likely be running 500mg test enanthate for 10 weeks (250mg mon, 250mg thur) and possibly throw a low dose of dbol for the first 3 weeks. It is my understnding that you dont begin to feel the effects of the test for a few weeks. My question is: is the testosterone active right after it has been administered and absorbed (so about 5 days or so for enanthate)? Just curious because if im still cutting and happen to cut for the first few weeks of my cycle, i will def skip the dbol, and just want to see if i can take advanatge of higher test levels right away (well 5 days in)? Im ok with lower calorie at the start of my cycle.... im going to structure my diet to make this cycle a "lean bulk." I appreciate any help.

I'm coming toward the end of my cut. I'm planning on running my first cycle at the beginning to middle of august. I will most likely be running 500mg test enanthate for 10 weeks (250mg mon, 250mg thur) and possibly throw a low dose of dbol for the first 3 weeks. It is my understnding that you dont begin to feel the effects of the test for a few weeks. My question is: is the testosterone active right after it has been administered and absorbed (so about 5 days or so for enanthate)? Just curious because if im still cutting and happen to cut for the first few weeks of my cycle, i will def skip the dbol, and just want to see if i can take advanatge of higher test levels right away (well 5 days in)? Im ok with lower calorie at the start of my cycle.... im going to structure my diet to make this cycle a "lean bulk." I appreciate any help.

Yes mate...

The test is active after the administration of

the compound.. it takes a couple of weeks

for blood levels to peak IMO.

What's your previous cycles??

If you let me know this I'll help

you design a lean bulking cycle

Yes mate...

The test is active after the administration of

the compound.. it takes a couple of weeks

for blood levels to peak IMO.

What's your previous cycles??

If you let me know this I'll help

you design a lean bulking cycle

This is going to be my first cycle. I want to keep it basic to see how I respond to certain compounds. Also, I dont know how much i'll enjoy injections, so im trying to stick with somewhat longer esters for less injections. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice on a lean bulk cycle, although diet will be the final deciding factor..

This is going to be my first cycle. I want to keep it basic to see how I respond to certain compounds. Also, I dont know how much i'll enjoy injections, so im trying to stick with somewhat longer esters for less injections. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice on a lean bulk cycle, although diet will be the final deciding factor..

No problem mate...

Classic first cycle... diet will determine lean-ness IMO

test e/c ... Decide on 10 or 12 weeks...

You'll be happier with 12 weeks IMO

Wk 1 - Wk 10/12 500mg PW - jab on Mon / Thurs

Have Nolva on hand incase of gyno...

PCT starts 2 weeks after last jab

and should look like this:

Day 1 60mg Nolva

Day 2 - Day 11 40mg ED Nolva

Day 12 - Day 21 20mg ED Nolva

Any more questions - let us know

I appreciate your help, and will probably run 12 weeks. Do you recommend adding clomid to PCT, or is nolva by itself sufficient?

No problem mate...

That's why we are here :idea:

As it's your first cycle just use the Nolva

IMO.. If you use both and react badly to

one of them - you won't know which one

caused it

Back