Death Squat

that the one of the reasons i could not compete long term in power lifting. Did you hear the injuries he has?

Seriously......why do T_Nation guys insist on being such drama queens? That'd be a 60 second vid if they cut all the melodrama out of it. As it is, you spend eight odd minutes wondering whether they'll shut the fcuk up or whether someone will actually die whilst squatting in the vid, not an unrealistic expectation given it's title*

Perhaps Dave is wondering whether he won last night's lottery?

Perhaps Dave is thinking about the time he accidentally farted whilst trying to chat some burd up in a bar & she slinked off soon afterwards.

Perhaps Dave is thinking about whether he will have enough cat food left for the morning & whether he should call at the Spar shop to pick some up on the way home?

*The answer, in case you're wondering, is no to both the above.

Seriously......why do T_Nation guys insist on being such drama queens? That'd be a 60 second vid if they cut all the melodrama out of it. As it is, you spend eight odd minutes wondering whether they'll shut the fcuk up or whether someone will actually die whilst squatting in the vid, not an unrealistic expectation given it's title*

Perhaps Dave is wondering whether he won last night's lottery?

Perhaps Dave is thinking about the time he accidentally farted whilst trying to chat some burd up in a bar & she slinked off soon afterwards.

Perhaps Dave is thinking about whether he will have enough cat food left for the morning & whether he should call at the Spar shop to pick some up on the way home?

*The answer, in case you're wondering, is no to both the above.

but yes to the third? :cool:

I think he was thinking how much he wanted to take a dump each time he was sitting on the bench

"Oh, how I wish this was the crapper instead of a bench..."

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Back