• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

EOD Prop injections

Wazz

DONATING MEMBER
Talking to a guy in the gym last night who told me he`s on test prop.

He`s having eod jabs but only using his glutes.I told him it wasn`t a good idea but couldn`t think of any reasons why apart from oil building up and making the area sore,so hes going to carry on.

What can I tell him to put him off?

Is it that bad?

its not a good idea to hit an injection site more than once per week the scar tissue is a motherfcuker after a couple of weeks it will be like trying to push a pencil through a leather jacket lol its good to rotate to keep receptors fresh too eg. right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt left glute

left right glute left right quad just makes more sense for uptake doesn't it?

Won't the site be satuarted trying to absorb the previous jabs?

Maybe not as it easily absorbed because of the ester, hmmmm.

Scar tissue can also become visable, my mate once had strips down his shoulders from overuseage

Thanks for the info lads.

Ill let him know next time I see him

Back