• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Favourite pct

Spukey

Elite Member
I use nolva only, but or my next pct will use nolva with igf at 60mcg per day

clomid 100mg ed

nolva 20 mg ed

trib

clen

creatine

NO

would love to try IGF soon

Only used nolva,but always throw in tribulus,zma and cee aswell.Cant hurt,though I dont know if they make a difference.

nolva, igf, trib and zma. thats what im using this time and its been my best recovery to date.

So far, have tried together:

Sliding scale of Nolva & Clomid

Trib

Creatine

Clen

Nect PCT will probably include Aromasin, & Toremifene appeals (if I can get over my reluctance to use research chems). May also switch the Clen for Salbutemol

IGF & Slin isn't an option ATM as haven't researched them.

I always went for nolva only, sometimes with some trib for libido purposes.

Used IGF once for PCT and i cant recommend it enough, fantastic stuff. Not for recovery as such but to feel so good during PCT was very good

ive never actually done a pct before lol.

how ever i would use aromasin and nolva

Back