• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Highest orals dose used

khany

Be honest guys

what is it ?

me i like the oral gas

run winny at 150 mg ed for 4 weeks , great gains at that dose tbh but joints were fooked :puke:

100mg for me with var,winny and dbol.

i have used 100mg dbol b4 for 8 weeks

what the heck lol!!!!!!!!!!! your just :deadtired:

maaan, some really experienced messed up his liver so bad on around that dose.

please dont do it again bud (i know you wont, at least i hope not.)

what the heck lol!!!!!!!!!!! your just :deadtired:

maaan, some really experienced messed up his liver so bad on around that dose.

please dont do it again bud (i know you wont, at least i hope not.)
I wouldn't have thought he would have run it like that without having regular checks on his liver? Or knowing from previous experience that his liver is not affected by such doses.

It would be crazy to run that dose and length completely blind.

thanks for the concern guys but it was an experiment of mine to confirm what i always thought. that is if ur liver is healthy then orals wont cause a problem even at high levels. i got my liver tested every 2 weeks on that and my liver was fine. but i have always known from an early age that my liver was strong but i wont go into that. and no, i wont be doing it again just a one off

i would strongly disagree with that statement m8. i was of the same opinion before i ran that oxi course and my liver was healthy with perfect values. felt fine on cycle, towards the end i felt like i had been hit by a train! liver values where 4x that of the normal range. also you can damage your liver in ways that a blood test wont reveal, need ultra sounds etc. i wont be going near orals for a while! those oxi's where some strong shit

Back