• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Letro

khany

Who has used it for getting rid of gyno ?

did you have any luck?

I dont know if mine is gyno or just fatty pecs , as my nips have never been sensitive and i have no lumps ect...

Who has used it for getting rid of gyno ?

did you have any luck?

I dont know if mine is gyno or just fatty pecs , as my nips have never been sensitive and i have no lumps ect...

i ve use letro before , i suffer from gyno, from puberty, and it did help a bit it was the only thing that made a difference, it did kill my libido, i think because i use high amounts for 15 days or so,, i dont have sore nipps or fatty deposits , but they are always puffy, and stick a bit out , but when its cold , or i am working out , they look like normal chest , and it pisses me off..... :rofl:

Back