new bench PB

Well done mate, brave to try it alone AND with the collars still on NH lmao, I think I'd have been tempted to leave them off, just in case :)

Didn't notice that DH.... yeah, single PB on your own WITH clips. We could have been watching a very different video!

ahh, never thought to leave the collars off. its a cnut that the bench wont fit into my cage. i do have a smaller, non competition type bench which does fit in my cage but for some reason i just cant lift as heavy using it. 

Extra incentive to get it back up though mate I suppose lol, I'd be tempted to claim a 140 kilo plus there :)

Fair play that's a great effort!! Strong fella indeed... First thing I noticed on the vid were your forearms... Like a gorilla!! Lol

lol! mainly due to the shirt pushing the brachialis out and down i think mate! 

Well done New Hybrid! are you from the Highlands aswell mate? going by your sig.

Im from the North 2

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate, thanks. that was a while ago that vid, be looking to improve on it in the near future ;)

spent most of the last 10 years in inverness but we are now in aberlour. what about yourself?

hi mate, thanks. that was a while ago that vid, be looking to improve on it in the near future ;)

spent most of the last 10 years in inverness but we are now in aberlour. what about yourself?
Just noticed that its an older video, sorry lol, sound im up in Caithness mate.  

Back