protein lifestyle 80% whey

Deads

because i like to pull, ay it
Received my 6.5kg shipment today. Was delivered in excellent time with great coms, I was told my hour slot this morning.

Was all packaged up great. Good solid box, plenty of bubblewrap, a free shaker and pre wo sample. (Cheers guys)

I ordered chocolate flavour and was impressed as soon as i smelt it. Now, I'm a nutrisport kind of guy. I love a nice thick heavy shake as it's more of a meal but most prefer a lighter shake. The latter will love this consistency, it's not a problem for me as I usually mix with a scoop of 90+.

Now, the flavour.....it really is one of the best chocolates ive tasted. Such a light milk chocolate flavour but a genuine milk chocolate, not a dodgy cheapo chocolate.

Really impressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to have an alternative and from the looks of it better support than MyProtein

Good to have an alternative and from the looks of it better support than MyProtein
You've never quite got over your ordeal with them have you? Can I suggest some form of counselling. I think me waiting nearly a month on a next day delivery from another company takes the prize though!

You've never quite got over your ordeal with them have you? Can I suggest some form of counselling. I think me waiting nearly a month on a next day delivery from another company takes the prize though!
I dont forget, no.

Isolate is nice and light.

Milk protein is amazing!

The blend is good too... Banana flavour and oats in the morning is awesome

Mixed with 90+ tonight for a think shake.

Much more satisfying than pure 90+. Nice rich chocolate flavour which reduces cravings.

Back