successful 3rd comp

New Hybrid

all time third top poster brahs!
 my battered body had heeled quite a lot in the last week so i decided to compete today after all and i have to say it went better than expected. i thought i would give my opening squat a go and then probably have to pull out but none of it! got all 9 lifts in and set some PBs  :smile:

weighed in at 100.2kg, lifts were as follows:

squat 160, 175, 185(new comp PB).

bench 130, 140, 147.5(new PB).

deadlift 195, 220, 230(new PB).

total 562.5(new PB)

wilks score 342.05(dont know if you call this a PB but its my best to date).

my mate got a new deadlift UK record in his weight cat for under 23's too. all in all a great day. time to rest up now. well, apart from hitting the trafford center tomorrow  :wink:

Congrats mate!!! Didn't know you was in the northwest thought Scotland or are you just here for your comp? Trafford centre in December... Rather you than me lol

Awesome mate, very well done! Was surprised as last I heard you weren't bothering! Hats off either way.

Brave on the Trafford centre tomorrow mate, car parking will be a nightmare this time of year!

lol, i am getting the bus, sod driving there! stoney, just down for the comp and xmas shopping mate. was about a 6 and a half hour drive but i enjoy long drives with the tunes up loud.

I thought you were too smashed up to do it ,fair play broski.

I can accept your deadlift but & I will chase you on it ;-) but bench has jumped up so much ,I can't ever imagine getting that. You must of perfected your technique.

Bodyweight is impressive too mate. Lot of eating. Respecto!

Businesses is ok mick thanks. Same thing happened as the last time I put a closure notice up due to holidays; immediate order made! lol

Ethan its part getting the technique sorted and part getting used to a shirt. Still a lot to learn about equipped lifting so numbers should go jp a good bit more too.

Nice one mate....glad it all went well and you enjoyed the experience :)

Back