Supplementing iron

It's great stuff mate, definitely worth looking into for those who have elevated iron or ferritin levels  - I don't use it all the time, but earlier last year I had some issues with elevated iron levels from being stupid (eating too much red meat, iron rich foods - spinach...etc. + taking a multi vitamin with iron) and it helped me get those levels down effectively.

2g per day on an empty stomach is the dose I used (they usually come in 500mg tablets) as well as avoiding iron rich foods for a while.

I think most degenerative diseases are in some way associated with oxidation and clearly iron, being a metal, is very re-active to oxygen which is bad news if you let it get out of control in just about every way. 

High vitamin C intake is definitely another culprit to elevated iron - something I've been stupid with in the past as well.  These days I tend to just stick with a basic multi-vitamin without iron and a little extra vitamin D.

Not really related to iron, but another great thing to eat for keeping bloods in check is red grapefruit.  1/2 - 1 whole grapefruit per day can help control elevated RBC and haematocrit levels due to a flavonoid (Naringin - the stuff which gives it it's bitter taste). 

Pretty amazing stuff.  

At first I thought this was BS (although there have been studies showing this as the case) - but I remember someone experimented with this and ate grapefruit everyday throughout a 10 week cycle consisting of 1g EQ and 750mg test - but he managed to keep his levels in a healthy range where as traditionally that put his crits up to the mid-high 50's (he posted his blood work before and after).  Since then, I've spoken to others who have shared similar experiences with it and it's probably something worth thinking about for those who are using AAS year around (TRT, blast & cruises...etc.) and don't want to become blood donors in order to control blood levels.
On this IP6 now - 2g first thing on an empty stomach.

Pee colour changed instantly - looks like amber - after starting it.

No idea if that's the ironz being released or if something's gone bang.

Looks intradesting though.

On this IP6 now - 2g first thing on an empty stomach.

Pee colour changed instantly - looks like amber - after starting it.

No idea if that's the ironz being released or if something's gone bang.

Looks intradesting though.
LOL....don't think it's anything to be concerned about bud.  It could well be something to do with iron being excreted...etc.

Ideally you do have to take it on an empty stomach to get the most out of it though.

Hopefully not - it looks like I'm dehydrated even when hydrated.

Anyway, will take IP6 daily for a month then get my ferritin levels etc rechecked - they're about due now.

Back