• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Total Test vs. Free Test, how do increase free Test?

khany

Total Test is one thing-but free/unbound Testosterone is what matters.

What are ways to unbind Test so the body Can use it?

big dose of prov will do the trick as mick said

i certainly gain better with proviron included...i think i have alot fo issues with SHBG and free test...

So wouldn't that imply using winny during a cycle at a lowish dose would help since that helps free up 'free' test?

Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potential alternative, in addition to its well documented aromatase inhibiting effects it also displays a high affinity for SHBG.

So wouldn't that imply using winny during a cycle at a lowish dose would help since that helps free up 'free' test?

I believe it does, yes.

Infact I seem to remember reading something to support that in one of the William Lewellin volumes.

Winstrol and Masteron are also good because they have high affinity for SHBG - the SHBG will bind to them first, leaving more of the Test free to work its magic. No harm at all popping those into any Test based cycle in my opinion!

There is also the much repeated line that Winstrol will bind to progesterone receptors but not activate them, in a similar way that tamoxifen binds to oestrogen receptors... I don't know for a fact if this is true or not, but if so these could be useful to put with drugs which are reputed to cause sides through progesterone mimicking - Oxymetholone ,Deca and Trenbolone are three which jump immediately to mind.

Certainly Winstrol/Deca/Masteron/Test has been a great cycle for me recently, whether it is due to the above or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
how much masteron would you recomend? i try to use anything i can to stop SHBG, but need to give my liver a good rest so winny isnt really an option. always run 50mg prov ED, would 75mg be better you reckon?

how much masteron would you recomend? i try to use anything i can to stop SHBG, but need to give my liver a good rest so winny isnt really an option. always run 50mg prov ED, would 75mg be better you reckon?

I cant really say for sure what you should do, I can only really tell you what I have done and what seems to work for me.

I generally use 1ml of Masteron EOD (CLP - 150mg/ml), and I get good steady gains from my Test based cycles. I have only used Proviron once, that was in the last 20 days run up to the NABBA Mr & Ms Scotland, and I used 75mg per day (3tabs of Schering brand). Got spot on results form that, seemed to get harder and fuller which isn't what you expect in the closing stages of precontest lol!

I was using Winstrol for the latter half of the cycle, at 100mg per day, split 50/50 am/pm. A little high I know, but it was only for short duration.

If I can get some Proviron powder next time, I would like to experiment with higher doses of that - nothing mental, maybe 100 to 125mg per day.

Its all one big trial and error learning process though!

Last edited by a moderator:
i ran schering proviron @150mg/day for the final 10 days leading up to the nabba scotland as advised by pscarb.

i felt this hardened me up quite a bit in the final stages.

Back