Utterly useless and irrelevant info

Elaborate mate

Copy and paste from wiki. It's a disease I learnt of quite recently actually. It comes from the Ebola River in Africa. Short of it you bleed internally until death.

Edit, reading that its not the bleeding that kills your organs fail.

EVD/EHF is clinically indistinguishable from Marburg virus disease (MVD), and it can also easily be confused with many other diseases prevalent in Equatorial Africa, such as other viral hemorrhagic fevers, falciparum malaria, typhoid fever, shigellosis, rickettsial diseases, cholera, gram-negative septicemia or EHEC enteritis. The most detailed studies on the frequency, onset, and duration of EVD clinical signs and symptoms were performed during the 1995 outbreak in Kikwit, Zaire (EBOV)[13][14][15] and the 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a bit rough mate for them making me a dodgy sarnie.

Anyone seen that scene from roadtrip? with the chef?

was thinking something similar :)

Seems a bit rough mate for them making me a dodgy sarnie.

Anyone seen that scene from roadtrip? with the chef?

was thinking something similar :)

Add one of those ghost chilli's to their food. Few vids on youtube, look pretty lethal, easy to hide in food if chopped and doesn't take much to do the damage by the looks of it.

Having someones organs fail seems a tad excessive lol.

What is this chaps? Revenge or a bloody practical joke!

I've been brewing my mrs some chilli vodka with habaneros scotch bonnets and a Dorset naga. It's fucking lethal. Plan on spiking a few drinks at the works do.

Huge spot forming on my arse... I can feel it when I walk. Hopefully this means my gear is good so every cloud.....

just had two winter warmer burgers from mcdonald and currently downing a original relentless.

best way to get 1500cals and 96g protein ever

merry christmas

Back