Victim of the week - ItsDave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id give her a 7 Other 1 above id give n 8.

Hmm.. I need to pay a visit to you mate :)

Dave Do you get your eye brows done?

I don't get them done but I pluck them myself otherwise I look like quasimodo. Looks fairly dodge in two of those pics to be fair. They're arched so if I raise my brows when I smile they look like McDonald arches lmao I've stopped doing that.

Do you like girls to play with your ass?

No, haven't had any try tho to be fair. Would have to be with someone for ages I reckon to give it a go

Have you got your brown wings

I do.. felt good man. 

How old were u when u lost your V

Just 16 I think

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

What do you put in your hair?

American Crew if I'm heading out properly along with some hair spray to hold, daily.. don't really give a shit. Looks a mess usually to be fair

All out bulk or slow and steady gains?

Slow and steady gains, love being lean now.. 

Favourite savoury food?

Anything other than chicken and rice is good for me these days haha. Ain't that fussy

Biggest regret?

I don't think I have many regrets. Suppose I wish I wasn't as lazy as I was when I was younger and I was more driven back then like I am now but I think you learn that as you mature. Was never book smart as I couldn't be fucked studying

Best advice ever received?

Hard one! I think biggest thing I've understood is that hard work pays off, best advice is probably to try to do what you enjoy in life.
Some good questions lads cheers

Crunchy or smooth peanut butter

Favourite film of all time

Brown or red sauce on bacon sandwich

Favourite place in the world so far you have been to

First of this type of threads I've read 

1A) Do you think you think this forum has influenced your usage of PEDs?

Has this forum influenced your usage of recreational drugs (or assuming you don't use them, has it tempted you to do so?

1B) From the point I first met you to now, you've progressed faster than any other individual I have known in terms of educating yourself in all aspects - nutrition, diet, PEDs

What has been the greatest resource in educating yourself and what advice would you give to others who are starting out?

Why/How  did you know/understand to bypass the snake oil supplement industry so quickly?

2) Do you think you will have a career using your educational qualifications at a later stage and does this please or displease you? 

3) You're more disciplined and committed than most to training and achieving excellence, you achieved a number of things already, some not even publicly disclosed and proved a lot of doubters wrong already, even tho they don't know it yet. 

Now you are on a path very different to the career you studied for, with what appears to be a very real chance of realizing some level of success in the field.

a) Do your accomplishments so far surprise you and

b) Do you have a high level of confidence that you will achieve your goals or do you feel as though it's still unknown territory?

4) You're early 20s now.  Assuming you stay at this lifestyle for the next 10 years, when you are early 30s and looking back,  what do you think your 

a) points of pride will be?

b) points of regret will be?

5) In 4 years, you are much closer to achieving your dreams.

The doctors however tell you that the glutathione levels in your liver have been massively depleted and you must cease AAS usage immediately and indefinitely, or risk organ failure.

What is your decision?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crunchy or smooth peanut butter

Smooth because crunchy gets annoying

Favourite film of all time

Don't think I have a favourite, white house down was last I seen and that was good

Brown or red sauce on bacon sandwich

Red deffo. Don't like brown so much

Favourite place in the world so far you have been to

To be fair haven't been to that many places. Has to be Milan though, when I went to stay with a girl and her family for a week, I knew her from Cork because she was an Au Pair in Cork for a year. Brought me to her school as well, was an all girls languages school. So I was in a class full of 30 18 year old Italian girls all treating me like a king. Cried in the airport and all it was that good.

not a question but looking shit hot Dave
Nice one mate appreciate it.

Oh aye

What whitening strips you using mate?
Cheers RG and I use these http://www.crestwhitestrips.co.uk/crest-whitestrips-supreme-dental-strength-for-dark-brown-or-yellow-teeth

Need to use some more actually. All the food I'm having every day and shakes, dextrose, etc., definitely discolouring them again a bit.

First of this type of threads I've read 

1A) Do you think you think this forum has influenced your usage of PEDs?

Definitely, everyone on here is a lot more open about higher doses. I didn't really know that many forums before so this has been my first proper home when you referred me tbh. People are a lot more forgiving here. Lots of good information here too.

Has this forum influenced your usage of recreational drugs (or assuming you don't use them, has it tempted you to do so?

I didn't and still don't use recreational drugs now that I'm a part of this forum. It gives an interesting view on it as I don't have any experience so I enjoy reading all the posts about reccy drug use etc. It has tempted me at times when I can't be fucked with things I suppose but I snap out it quickly. I've used Diazepam to relax and calm down the odd time, that's about it. No where near an addition.

1B) From the point I first met you to now, you've progressed faster than any other individual I have known in terms of educating yourself in all aspects - nutrition, diet, PEDs

What has been the greatest resource in educating yourself and what advice would you give to others who are starting out?

Firstly that's a class compliment so thanks. To be honest what I found made the most difference is having a genuine interest in how things work. Wikipedia, just understanding how the body works, the different hormones, co-factors, etc. I would spend hours on Wikipedia and looking at studies. If I went to a wikipedia article that I didn't understand a word in I would open a new tab and research that word, if there was anything in that I didn't understand - new tab again until I understood fully then go back to the first article. Just researching I suppose. Nutrition wise etc.. just reading stuff like Lyle McDonald and just researching on wikipedia again - having a genuine interest, same goes for PEDs. Being willing to experiment with different compounds and watching how your body changes etc.

Why/How  did you know/understand to bypass the snake oil supplement industry so quickly?

A guy you might have known to see before got me into the gym when I was 17. He was right about a lot of things, he had bought loads of supplements before etc. and was just honest with me and told me it's a waste of time. Get whey protein, that's it. He showed me how to forcefeed myself to grow as well. He was interested in using PEDs but never did, so it sparked my interest. Just went from there really. He stopped going to the gym and I just started researching everything and anything.

2) Do you think you will have a career using your educational qualifications at a later stage and does this please or displease you? 

I don't really mind if I do or don't. I'd be happy doing something that makes me happy to be truthful. Educational qualifications in my eyes means fuck all really.. Enjoying what I do and earning a really decent living at the same time would be more than enough for me. I'll see how far I can take modelling/bodybuilding though. Maybe not far but fuck it, I have a lot of things on my side now and I'd be stupid not to.

3) You're more disciplined and committed than most to training and achieving excellence, you achieved a number of things already, some not even publicly disclosed and proved a lot of doubters wrong already, even tho they don't know it yet. 

Now you are on a path very different to the career you studied for, with what appears to be a very real chance of realizing some level of success in the field.

a) Do your accomplishments so far surprise you and

Serious compliments happening here again, I don't fully agree but thanks, it's nice to hear haha. They do honestly surprise me, I didn't think I'd have achieved anything tbh. Last few months have been a big eyeopener with how things are going. Would be really good for everything to keep going the way they are. I honestly never ever thought I could do a photoshoot or get sponsored or anything like that. I just went to the gym cause I enjoyed it and liked to see myself progress because it was a challenge.

b) Do you have a high level of confidence that you will achieve your goals or do you feel as though it's still unknown territory?

I probably doubt myself more than anyone else on a daily basis. I don't have a high level of confidence that I'll achieve my goals at all but I know all I can do is keep consistent and work at it if I want to have a chance of achieving them. I know what to do it's just very hard for me to stay at this level of effort on a daily basis tbh. I'm keeping at it but it's not easy by far. 24 weeks now till first contest.

4) You're early 20s now.  Assuming you stay at this lifestyle for the next 10 years, when you are early 30s and looking back,  what do you think your 

a) points of pride will be?

Probably just having the determination and motivation to go after what I wanted to do even if it was only a dream or idea. I'm hoping I'm going to prove myself wrong in a way and achieve more than what I have already, because I'm still unsure if I'll achieve anything more than I have already.. but then again I never thought I could be where I am now so all I can do is give it a shot and see what happens really.

b) points of regret will be?

I don't have any points of regret at all yet. It has been a huge huge asset to my life so far, completely changed who I am, given me confidence etc etc etc. Given me something to strive for. I don't want to neglect relationships or even a family at my mid-late twentys so hopefully not that. As long as I'm still relatively healthy, fertile, and comfortable with income, a house or whichever, girlfriend/fiance/wife, who knows, I'll be happy.

5) In 4 years, you are much closer to achieving your dreams.

The doctors however tell you that the glutathione levels in your liver have been massively depleted and you must cease AAS usage immediately and indefinitely, or risk organ failure.

What is your decision?

Hard one really, but it would be silly to keep at it when knowing I'm risking organ failure lol. I'd like to think I'd stop using immediately... Hopefully that day will never come, touch wood...
Sorry for taking so long to get around to these, last few days been shiiiiittty with being sick and quite busy. Got a haircut tho wooooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back