Views on PHD Synergy-iso-7

Baldy

Elite Member
I have just about finished a tub of this and was looking to get something new.

I am still looking to loose BF but also want to bulk a bit as well. i am training 5 days a week and having to do high reps and low weight due to my wrists still being week from breaking them

Should i stick with this or change.

cheers

If its working then stick with it. Personally I wouldn't pay the cash for it. I use dymatize elite whey and I'm happy with that.

If its working then stick with it. Personally I wouldn't pay the cash for it. I use dymatize elite whey and I'm happy with that.

agree completly, if its working stick with it until it doesnt.

im sure thats the one they sell in tesco on offer sometimes....?

Thanks

Yeh it seems to be working well for me so will stick with it till next spring when I start to really cut.

I now have the bf down a good bit.

Was looking at pics last night from before and now.

Really mental how my whole shape is changing. Great for motivation.

i no this threads a bit old now but im a big synergy fan i spent the whole of last year bulking, the first half i tried a few dif dirty bulking mass gainers (the 1000k+ ones) then later found iso7 and tbh i gained much better quality of mass (i.e. muscle) off of this as the big boy gainers were just adding fat by the minute also later tried another all in one by boditronics and have to say i still prefer iso7. just fort id add this as its always nice to hear a story backing your own thoughts

Dan

Thanks mate.

it is working well and yeh i am sticking with it.

My BF is still falling but weight sill slowly climbing. Happy days.

onward and upward for now!

cheers Dan

Back