warrior blaze

Anywhere you can get a sample of this before i buy a full tub? Just that i find these things shit all the time so want to be sure they work first lol

no come down, tailed off nicely - slept well. Buzzed for about 3-4 hours

Tomlet i never use these either as they are usually shit, this however, is the real deal.

Will use these before any ECA for the forseeable..

Ditto tomlet - will buy a tub if good. Or any supp companies have a return policy for gash supplements? If it turns out to do nothing

Jack3d turned out to be shit after my second tub :(

Thanks for the feedback soh :)

Yeah exactly LM, people raved about jack3d and i could have 3 scoops mixed in a red bull with nitric oxide tabs and felt fuck all lol. so a bit of a sceptic lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you chap buying? Recommend to a mate but he can't find a site.

Can't be fucked to trawl the web myself.

"1-2" In the Morning, I looked at the labeling and thought it said "2" last night, just looked again in daylight and says "1-2"

The packaging looks like was printed at home, but cant wait to try them now.

Will compare them to Eph going around, which I just ordered too.

Ordered some of these after reading this thread,came this morning.Said to take on an empty stomach but id already had breaky,necked two waited a hour then trained chest and tris.

On a semi cut at the minute lowish carbs and been feeling it at bit during workouts but im really impressed with these,as an ex ephy whore i wasn't expecting these to work as well as they did,best workout in a long while,blitzed through it felt strong added 4k to inclines over last week.

Had a shake after session and due to eat soon but got no appetite at all.

cheers for the headsup

"1-2" In the Morning, I looked at the labeling and thought it said "2" last night, just looked again in daylight and says "1-2"

The packaging looks like was printed at home, but cant wait to try them now.

Will compare them to Eph going around, which I just ordered too.

could have been worse if you missed the - and only saw 12. pmsl.

Back