Cecil The Lion

Killing an animal or having it killed to eat it is a lot different to killing one just for the fun of it.
Yes but it is still taking a life nonetheless?

The animals we eat - we don't know how they have been killed and how much they have suffered. I've seen a good few fucked up video of animals being tortured in slaughter houses. And yes we can ensure we buy the best and non tortired meat for ourselves, but how about when we go to restaurants?

Chances are the meats we eat in restaurants is tortured as they buy the cheap meat to make biggest profits.

It's all fucked up.

Note I'm not defending this cunt of a dentist. I want him slaughtered and tortured but who are we to say that taking a lions life like that is bad but killing a chicken for protein is ok...

Also note that it's only now since the dawn of social media that this is all in the limelight

Now people go "hunting" to kill and they go on "Safari" to observe wildlife

Well the original reason that a "Safari" was invented was to go hunting and kill lions etc.

Nothing new tbh

Still all over the news this morning.

As sated above. Unimaginable horrors go on and don't get this much momentum.

I do think it is very sad and I can't see why you would want to kill such a beautiful creature.

Their argument is (when you do it with legal companies and within the proper framework) that they are helping conservation. Private lodges charge a hell of a lot of money, and they breed animals specifically for hunting to ensure they are conserved by closely following numbers / culling animals. It's a sad reality of conservation, especially in poor African countries.

just down to how you view things - i like beef but then to Hindus killing and eating beef is bad as its a sacred animal - how can we claim superiority ? sorry my belief is more valid than yours? , in south America they eat rats, Chinese/Koreans kill and eat dogs, French eat Horses....you upset someone no matter what -

as for conservation.... look at the CAUSE - why is this happening....because 1 people have no way of making a living so do unpalatable jobs like arranging hunts , same as the ivory trade....also there is a market for this kind of thing..

last time I checked our royal family enjoy shooting.......stag, pheasant etc

we have spains bull fighting .....etc etc

Zimbabwe was fucked by its ruler.... many of the blacks who worked under the (minority white elite) rule say that life was far better before.,..as the white farmers new how to farm. People die as they cant afford medical treatment (in a country where healthcare and life expectancy were the highest in Africa...its gone from 60yrs to like 25-30yrs now) - no one cares......

but a guy goes in hunting - paying money (as obviously its an earner) and we are in uproar..... laughable as human beings in my view....

meanwhile in the CAR - 60,000 children and their families suffer from serious food shortages and more than 200,000 children and their families were forced to flee their homes over the past 6 months, Most of the health centers in the Country have been closed for 6 months, approximately one million children do not go to school and the population is deprived of the most basic services - Thousands of children are forcibly recruited into the ranks of armed groups - and the country has about 30-40 UN workers there total! - how many facebbook posts today or famous people jumping on the free PR bandwagon???? - but anyway lets worry about 1 Lion just down the coast in Zimbabwe as that's disgraceful

Last edited:
Of course it's not nice, but neither is the fur trade etc and that doesn't make the news every day.

I think us meat eaters have massive double standards when it comes to stuff like this, I think cows are awesome, but I still eat them, some of them probably go through horrible suffering before getting on our plates too.

You're absolutely right. If they started referring to the cow your cut of steak from as Betty the cow. Then told you how it died you'd feel much more remorse and regret when eating it.

Yes but it is still taking a life nonetheless?

The animals we eat - we don't know how they have been killed and how much they have suffered. I've seen a good few fucked up video of animals being tortured in slaughter houses. And yes we can ensure we buy the best and non tortired meat for ourselves, but how about when we go to restaurants?

Chances are the meats we eat in restaurants is tortured as they buy the cheap meat to make biggest profits.

It's all fucked up.

Note I'm not defending this cunt of a dentist. I want him slaughtered and tortured but who are we to say that taking a lions life like that is bad but killing a chicken for protein is ok...

Also note that it's only now since the dawn of social media that this is all in the limelight

Now people go "hunting" to kill and they go on "Safari" to observe wildlife

Well the original reason that a "Safari" was invented was to go hunting and kill lions etc.

Nothing new tbh

I get what you mean, I would be naive if I thought that all the animals that I eat have been killed in a humane manor.
Fact is though that they should be, if they are not its because some prick has decided to torture the animal for his own enjoyment.
If an animal is killed for food it didnt die needlessly.

I have no problem with people shooting animals... with a camera... or for food as said but hunting for sport is just shit... however my biggest problem lies with all these fvcktard lobotomised morons screaming death threats and making out they are all mother fvcking theresa when they dont bat an eye at people being killed in worse ways... think we should round up the hunters (for sport) and those screaming the loudest and release them into a lion/big cat safari...

I've seen a good few fucked up video of animals being tortured in slaughter houses. And yes we can ensure we buy the best and non tortired meat for ourselves, but how about when we go to restaurants?
first of all hahahahahahahahahahahha using vids (esp on teh interweb) as a reason for not eating meat is like using fvcking to fight virginity... time and again they have been found to be not as you think (eg the peta thing where they hired a crew and a bloke to rip fur from animals alive as a propaganda piece)... if its on the interweb I generally dismiss it as not true till proven otherwise and even then I am still skeptical...

2nd walt fvcking disney is a cvnt and we are morons... walt cos he gave animals human speech and emotion and intelligence... they dont have any of that... hell most humans dont have that... us because we believe that animals are human... they arent we project this shit onto them... not saying we shouldnt do what we can to protect them or saying that we should mistreat them but ffs they are animals... end of story... fvcking disney

My friend killed over 300 kangaroos on a farm with a rifle when working in Australia, I was really shocked when I found out and thought it couldn't be legal but then he explained...

They are basically a pest there, they were protected which means they bred to a ridiculous number and everyone hates them, they run out in front of cars all the time and cause major damage, you can get a permit to kill them apparantly! Never knew that.

As for killing a lion for fun, it doesn't really fit in with society these days, you can see back in the day that trophy hunters would do it but it's just barbaric now, don't agree at all.

I hate animal cruelty and, for some prick to go hunting any animal for sport are sick human beings. Would be great to see these losers hunted and to see the fear and terror in their eyes as they too are tracked and in suffering for many hours before they actually die...Fucking sick bastards.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/821/738/351/

My friend killed over 300 kangaroos on a farm with a rifle when working in Australia, I was really shocked when I found out and thought it couldn't be legal but then he explained...

They are basically a pest there, they were protected which means they bred to a ridiculous number and everyone hates them, they run out in front of cars all the time and cause major damage, you can get a permit to kill them apparantly! Never knew that.

As for killing a lion for fun, it doesn't really fit in with society these days, you can see back in the day that trophy hunters would do it but it's just barbaric now, don't agree at all.
they are a right fvcking pest, and the permits are given for culling only... then we get to eat them as burgers or pies or steaks so bit of a diff... you should see a car after a roo has hit it, esp the big fvckers...

It's cruel and it does make my blood boil.

However we are all body builders who eat more meat than anyone else so who the fuck are we to judge at the end of the day!!!

So he killed the lion to feed himself?

So he killed the lion to feed himself?

no he didnt, he is an utter cunt and killed the lion and tortured it like an evil sadistic person

but ALL I am saying is how can you or I say that taking a life for food is acceptable but taking a life how the dentist killed the lion is not acceptable

still murder in both cases

so if I killed you and tortured you it would be bad, but if I killed you painlessly for calories and protein it would be all fine?

bear in mind that I am not a veggie, never intend to become one, I am part playing devil's advocate here, but I do sometimes thing that this is pure double standards where we moan about the dentist yet murder or millions of innocent animals all around the world (for food) happens daily

just because slaughter for food happens daily in the masses it is socially acceptable but just because torture of a lion isn't a regular occurrence it is pure fuckery...? seems a bit unfair tbh

first of all hahahahahahahahahahahha using vids (esp on teh interweb) as a reason for not eating meat is like using fvcking to fight virginity... time and again they have been found to be not as you think (eg the peta thing where they hired a crew and a bloke to rip fur from animals alive as a propaganda piece)... if its on the interweb I generally dismiss it as not true till proven otherwise and even then I am still skeptical...

2nd walt fvcking disney is a cvnt and we are morons... walt cos he gave animals human speech and emotion and intelligence... they dont have any of that... hell most humans dont have that... us because we believe that animals are human... they arent we project this shit onto them... not saying we shouldnt do what we can to protect them or saying that we should mistreat them but ffs they are animals... end of story... fvcking disney
im not talking fur videos mate I am talking slaughterhouses where they kill cows, sheet, pigs etc for food - its the torture there

they are a right fvcking pest, and the permits are given for culling only... then we get to eat them as burgers or pies or steaks so bit of a diff... you should see a car after a roo has hit it, esp the big fvckers...

Yeah my mate showed me some damage they caused.

He had some videos of him driving along in a jeep and there were so many of them hopping alongside him tripping over each other and shit lol

no he didnt, he is an utter cunt and killed the lion and tortured it like an evil sadistic person

but ALL I am saying is how can you or I say that taking a life for food is acceptable but taking a life how the dentist killed the lion is not acceptable

still murder in both cases

so if I killed you and tortured you it would be bad, but if I killed you painlessly for calories and protein it would be all fine?

bear in mind that I am not a veggie, never intend to become one, I am part playing devil's advocate here, but I do sometimes thing that this is pure double standards where we moan about the dentist yet murder or millions of innocent animals all around the world (for food) happens daily

just because slaughter for food happens daily in the masses it is socially acceptable but just because torture of a lion isn't a regular occurrence it is pure fuckery...? seems a bit unfair tbh

im not talking fur videos mate I am talking slaughterhouses where they kill cows, sheet, pigs etc for food - its the torture there
its not murder... it is not a person... stop watching disney... its killing... but not murder... and killing an animal for food is vastly different to killing one for sport and not even sport really...

again videos... you want me to speak slower so you get it v.i.d.e.o.s. on the internet... yeah best place to get rigorous evidence... and probably provided by pc beatnik vegetarians...

Yeah my mate showed me some damage they caused.

He had some videos of him driving along in a jeep and there were so many of them hopping alongside him tripping over each other and shit lol
lol yeah that happens... theyre sort of like giant rabbits and can be very dangerous...

Back