• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Clear Sky Pharmacy Experiences

Should have updated this a while back - I received my order in the end, they made some mistakes with my address, computer problem or something. Anyway, they were always quick to respond to my issues, good company overall will use again.

How long did your order take to come? I ordered a couple of days ago and already been dispatched so hoping not too long.

Posted using TMuscle App

Not used it since it moved so not 100% but the site looks exactly the same. Gonna put a small order in next month just to make sure.

Posted using TMuscle App

Always used them for certain bits ,,Last order got mixed up when server switched over so had to mail ..

They was very apologetic and said they would ship asap

Will update when received

Always used them for certain bits ,,Last order got mixed up when server switched over so had to mail ..

They was very apologetic and said they would ship asap

Will update when received

Cheers pal, hope it's still good cause I'm running low on a few things!

Posted using TMuscle App

Back