• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

hernia recovery- aas help?

If I had the situation described in the OP, I would be looking at GH and a high protein, nutrient rich diet. I also would be ensuring that I get sufficient sleep, as I would after any surgery.

I also wouldn't bother with androgen either as they will do little whilst also having the possibility of them impairing some aspects of recovery, etc.

J

I've just had my op 4 days ago started GH yesterday help the recovery. I've been up walking about hopefully won't take as long to heal as I thought. I trained right up to the day before my op just wore a tight belt over my hernia.

Posted using TMuscle App

Taking AAS will not increase healing time for an umbilical hernia...However, sufficient rest, high intake of protein, and some HGH will significantly help...If you're going to use AAS for recovery, I would recommend no more than 200mgs of Test a week and 4-6 iu of GH per day....You will be out of the gym for 6-8 weeks max...
I have got GH but the guy suggested a low dose 2ius if I'm not training. Do u think I should take test as well to help healing?? I have some but didnt know it would help recovery.

Posted using TMuscle App

I have got GH but the guy suggested a low dose 2ius if I'm not training. Do u think I should take test as well to help healing?? I have some but didnt know it would help recovery.

Posted using TMuscle App

The healing results with exogenous test would be negligible, however, if your levels are under the reference range, I would add a TRT dose...Mayme 100-200mg a week of a long ester, but the HGH will help..I'd increase to 4-6ius...

The healing results with exogenous test would be negligible, however, if your levels are under the reference range, I would add a TRT dose...Mayme 100-200mg a week of a long ester, but the HGH will help..I'd increase to 4-6ius...

what about a blast?
I remember reading DScott say he had healed a Tricep tear in a blast or two it was back to full on heavy training...
any thoughts on this kind of approach

what about a blast?
I remember reading DScott say he had healed a Tricep tear in a blast or two it was back to full on heavy training...
What do u mean a blast ?

Posted using TMuscle App

what about a blast?

From personal experience--I found some extreme benefits at blasting growth, but it came with a lot of side effects i.e. debilitating joint pain, hands and fingers going numb, water retention, etc...I would slowly ramp up dosages until you can mitigate the side effects..Also, I wouldn't blast GH for more than 3-4 weeks and I wouldn't take more than 10ius a day....the first time I experimented with GH, I went from 2-3 ius the first week to 8ius the second week lol. I found that I'm most comfortable at 4ius a day.

What do u mean a blast ?

Posted using TMuscle App

A "blast" is basically an internet term relating to taking higher amounts of drugs in a shorter amount of time...in this case, if a subject was taking 2-4 ius of GH for an extended period of time, a "blast" would be taking 8-10ius for a few weeks...

A "blast" is basically an internet term relating to taking higher amounts of drugs in a shorter amount of time...in this case, if a subject was taking 2-4 ius of GH for an extended period of time, a "blast" would be taking 8-10ius for a few weeks...
I asked about this when I got my gh and the guy said here's an example if u cook a loaf of bread u can turn the oven up really high the outside will cook quick but the inside will still be uncooked, so basically u think u will be healed but deep inside it will still be weak. Is that true??

Posted using TMuscle App

Im talking more the gh blast that plagued the forums a couple yrs back... 200iu in 10day period followed by Ghrp etc for rest of the month then repeat...
but going by your last post you'd be against a full on blast...

Do you take your GH 4-6ius ED just mon-fri and nothing sat/sun??

Posted using TMuscle App

Do you take your GH 4-6ius ED just mon-fri and nothing sat/sun??

Posted using TMuscle App

I tend to take it 6d per week, taking Sundays off of all jabs. In regards to your post regarding the loaf of bread, I tend to agree..I don't think blasting is very beneficial in terms of injury and connective tissue repair---I'd leave the blasts of GH more for mass building protocols..With GH, it's a marathon not a sprint- so slow and steady wins the race...I'd take 4iu for a year

I tend to take it 6d per week, taking Sundays off of all jabs. In regards to your post regarding the loaf of bread, I tend to agree..I don't think blasting is very beneficial in terms of injury and connective tissue repair---I'd leave the blasts of GH more for mass building protocols..With GH, it's a marathon not a sprint- so slow and steady wins the race...I'd take 4iu for a year

my plan is some thing like
am- Ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
mid- day ghrp100mcg
pm- ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
the reason for no Cjc is as simple as I have bad reactions to it... like an allergy so its out... but gutted as I really rated Ghrp/Cjc combo until I started to have bad reactions...
am thinking of running this as long as funds permit (hopefully no reason to stop) starting on my next blast and running right through my hernia op and recovery and in to my next blast and pre contest.
may even give the Ipam a go in pm

Back