• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

hernia recovery- aas help?

my plan is some thing like
am- Ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
mid- day ghrp100mcg
pm- ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
the reason for no Cjc is as simple as I have bad reactions to it... like an allergy so its out... but gutted as I really rated Ghrp/Cjc combo until I started to have bad reactions...
am thinking of running this as long as funds permit (hopefully no reason to stop) starting on my next blast and running right through my hernia op and recovery and in to my next blast and pre contest.
may even give the Ipam a go in pm
Ghrp? What is it. I'm very new to all this?? I will obv read up about it online. Don't expect u to tell me everything. Up my way it's like here sus and deca hahaha!!

Posted using TMuscle App

my plan is some thing like
am- Ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
mid- day ghrp100mcg
pm- ghrp100mcg 15-20min gh2iu
the reason for no Cjc is as simple as I have bad reactions to it... like an allergy so its out... but gutted as I really rated Ghrp/Cjc combo until I started to have bad reactions...
am thinking of running this as long as funds permit (hopefully no reason to stop) starting on my next blast and running right through my hernia op and recovery and in to my next blast and pre contest.
may even give the Ipam a go in pm

I don't have experience with any of those peptides but I would just get the real thing..You can get a kit of good generic blue tops for $220 if you know the right sources.

Peptides that release natty gh are far superior to synthetic GH

IGF is good for anti inflammatory purposes but not that good at healing ..(could wright a long response on this one )..

What reaction did you have ..was it cheep mod? interested in this one

I

IGF is good for anti inflammatory purposes but not that good at healing ..(could wright a long response on this one )..

I

How are peptides superior to GH?

I

used generic was fine, started to react then thought id try clinical grade and the reaction was ever worse...

peps are better as the natty gh you produce is better then synth gh but no matter how much peps you pump in your not gonna produce 20iu of gh...
so depends what your after...
mega dose of gh then needs to be synth... nice low dose of natty gh then peps... if I wanted to run gh at 4iu id opt for multiple peps shots (if I could use Cjc) if I wanted to run say 16iu pw of gh then synth...
so imo depends what your after...

As Jim mentioned peptides are better as the natural gh pulse you produce from using peptides is better than using a synthetic growth hormone

That's debatable...There are limited studies on both peptides and GH, and no studies for the reasons that bodybuilders utilize these substances.

That's debatable...There are limited studies on both peptides and GH, and no studies for the reasons that bodybuilders utilize these substances.

Your body will use your own gh better then a synthetic type...
but how much gh can you produce with peps... not a load... the amount of synthetic you can pump in is endless... altho health will flop if you take too much!

Back